TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

The car that hardly leaves the barn has a 5L in it, the coyote motor.

670hp. That thing is demented.

Grand Caravans have 300hp motors standard.

I think it's like dress sizes.

Somewhere along the way someone changed the scale to make everyone feel better.

Happy Monday, and good Monday morning catch. Details schmetails.

While you're on kitchen household chores, the cabinet over my sink is trying to come a-loose. I find this to be amusing irony. Speaking of irony, I remembered to pick up my cleaned and ironied shirts from the cleaners

Looks like today and tomorrow are the two t-storm kinda days. I need to know that my leak patch took. No matter, sine we're moving forward on all the other bits, and then tying into the wee renovations which have gotten to the demanding-to-be-done stage. Homeownership isn't for pussies.

Neither is this coffee .

I may have told this story before. When I used to sell, appraise and manage real estate in my misspent youth I had a bunch of small kids, a mortgage and all of the above to do so the maintenance got a little neglected.

I carried in my Mercedes trunk a bucket-o-locks, a disposal, some 'lectrical outlets, switch covers, faucet rebuild kits , p-trap gaskets and like that.

Fir serious stuff I had an 85 year old watt that was about my size, lifted weights everyday, and kept his tools and supplies in the trunk of his minty-fresh Cadillac Brougham. The guy could do anything but for some reason never learned how to do knock-down wall texture. I had learnt through trial and error when I was building the guest house behind my first house. We were both pretty detail oriented do we were complimentary of each others work.

One day I was helping him with some knock-down and I don't remember why he had to drop me off at home because normally I'd be pretty mobile. . .car in the shop or some such.

He took one look at my house and said, "The cobbler has no shoes."

Since this place isn't mine I'm course taking good care of it. I've revolt both faucets got the toilet to quit running on fix that little electrical problem with the water heater and I'm thinking of rear roofing the backside of the place. I want to relocate the bedroom door about a foot to the north, rotate the bathroom sink and mounted 90° from where it is now and install a pocket door for the bathroom.. the only reason I haven't worn up anything is because I'm pretty sure I would never finish it and I'd hate to leave it unfinished. I'm thinking of re-hanging the cabinets here because they're all at weird heights in if I lowered them some that would give me more storage on the top of them. I want to add an outside vent for the range hood. It's got the carbon filter type.

On a side note Wat. Use a 40deg. tip on that pressure washer. Smaller tips will etch concrete, Allah only knows what they'll do to a roof.

I may have told this story before. When I used to sell, appraise and manage real estate in my misspent youth I had a bunch of small kids, a mortgage and all of the above to do so the maintenance got a little neglected.

I am sure your children were more than a "little neglected"....they didn't have health insurance for ten years, and that was back when you had a job.

Neither would Douche. Oh wait, he just did . . . . :rolleyes:

Don't quote the weasels, please.

It's lunchtime. A bit late, but that's okay. Mom called to say that her contractor started her bathroom remodel today. She's excited. That means I get to call every night to see how it's going, and to hear about it. The shine should wear off on Wednesday.

Slow day here. But I have Jabba s000per and Pudding, so what could go wrong??!?

3cc1f4dfc3fcf0a71cf977b9c77e85ef.jpg

old-classic-cars-wallpaper.JPG

lusciousnet_elita_lfblad_1721448688.1024x0.jpg

Too many weasels to keep track of, and honestly it’s just not that important to me.

I’m out kids, have fun.

One of the first things that I ordered delivered to an Amazon locker was a bottle of molasses just because I happened to be playing around with the app when I was working on that jerky. It's showed up then it showed some reference to wear it came from in Ohio.

No instructions on how to open the locker. I went to the locker; no instructions there.

What I didn't know is despite this huge resource thirsty app... they send you the code to open the locker to your email. Okay, I get that, probably more secure but it would be nice for them to make some sort of mention in the process to check your email.

Take 'bout a week to resolve that because after a certain amount of time you can't pick it up. Re-ordered it. Had to come all the way from Ohio again. Thinking about going down and picking up my molasses today.

I now understand "Slow as molasses."

Got my after-market urethane bushings for the Corolla front sway bar I have not sourced yet. I probably should do that sooner rather than later. Yesterday was the first time I drove the car with the rear sway bar upgrade in high winds. Car was all over the road; body-flex was steering.

I'm trying with you idea of fabricating strut tower braces. The rear one would have to be somehow removable quickly, so I've got to ponder that a bit. The rear sway bar is red and is festooned with "TRD" for Toyota Racing Development. If I make my own braces, I suppose I should label them "CRD" for Conager Racing Development. Pronounced "CRUD" as opposed to "TURD" for the factory go-fast parts.

Last edited:
What’s with these “exclusive club” threads?

I thought you had to be over 18 to post here.

Unlike the passive aggressive blurt thread, anyone is welcome to post here. It's just a don't feed the trolls zone. Mostly because it frustrates the hell.out of the trolls to be actually ignored, rather than Karen Butters ignored.

A reference to weasel behavior. Sometimes it refers to Wat's subcontractors of miscellaneous ne'er-do-wells encountered in what passes for "real" life.

But yes, poor manners and big tits is the general theme. Creates a mild bar for entry.

Kind of like the Liquor, Guns, Bacon, & Titties FB group.

Last edited:
Trump's popularity plummets against Joe Biden.

Seems the troops recognize the better leader (Biden 43, Trump 37)
3qDg4Pv.gif

Home/scrotel13. Grazing in. Good grub tonight.

Essentially, work is slow. At least we don't get Jabba senior. Seems he's sick. Mean-spirited people would wish teh queauvid on him. He, too, is Allah's handiwork. We have work, and that's what matters. They claim we're broke on this job, which is horse shit. Jabba senior doesn't want to spend another nickel, and Jabba s000per is afraid of him. What the fuck ever.

It's been a day for seeing huge fat wimmins with huge fat thighs. Like, scary fat. And they all had gym shorts on, so all the fatness was out in view. The topper, however was dressed in tights, and she was made out of fluid cottage cheese. From shoulders to feet. She didn't walk, she flowed. Scary!!! You can't unring bells like that.

I didn't think we were rude. I figured we might be just a tad cliquish, but generally accepting of Sentient Life. Kinda open, not too judgmental - sorta like Real Life. Perhaps I'm not objective, but I do know how to post some tits, so there!!! ;););)

2071d55a8fc887e756313d27287c7658.jpg

2ffaeefee37bdc41b902e213f8f67a09-700.jpg

10.jpg

I think I already posted in the wrong thread.

Princess Diaries...

I'll be home at

Have a meal prepared for me.

I brought my laundry down.

I expect it to be washed and folded when I get home.

Good morning folks.

That should be a thread. "Are parents who call their daughters "Princess" doing society a disservice?"

We observed a dachshund on our front porch.

It cannot be ours, they cannot even do steps anymore.

I have heard excessive yapping to the near east of us...

Should I warn them?

Back