TVSCs

Quasimodem said:
No, Flicka.

A muffler is something you wrap about your face so you cant smell the horses. :(

When someone comes :confused: to do your muff, they are said to be ‘in mufti’ :D

Why would anyone not want to smell a horse? They smell very nice!

Re: Debate

MathGirl said:
Now there's a good subject for a debate.
MG

The debate would doubtlessly run afoul the "Show Not Tell" Controversy, if we conducted it in the Author's Hangout.

Re: Re: Debate

Quasimodem said:
The debate would doubtlessly run afoul the "Show Not Tell" Controversy, if we conducted it in the Author's Hangout.

Why? I lost interest and stopped reading the show/tell thread long ago.
MG
Ps. "Okay, boys. Hold him down and let him get a whiff of dis."

Debate

MathGirl said:
. . . Okay, boys. Hold him down and let him get a whiff of dis."

Remember, now!

Pussy, not Skonk! :eek:

I accept no substitutes :(

"............ the heady aroma of a sun-warmed fishing creel .........."
MG

. . . didn't we play Blindman's Bluff at the last orgy before the solstice . . .

Huh?

Dear Quaz,
And I thought I was the master of the non sequiter.
MG
Ps. How do you spell 'sequiter?" That don't look right.

I never met a non-secreter, but I did know a non-excreter once. He just couldn’t seem to let go. :(

When I knew him, he was a 12-year-old, and weighed 953 pounds. :eek:

He actually looked like he was going to explode at any minute, although to my uncertain knowledge, he didn’t. He just kept getting bigger and bigger. :rolleyes:

Then, nearly twenty years ago, I lost all track of him. I still haven’t heard any recent report. :eek:

I believe there are more poeple who suffer like this, than we might imagine. :confused:

Quasimodem said:
Then, nearly twenty years ago, I lost all track of him. I still haven’t heard any recent report.

Dear Quaz,
I take it he was not a TVSC. He would need a wagon and a team of mules. How could you lose track of something that big?
MG
I'm sure you would have heard the report if he had exploded. E.g. Mr Creosote.

MathGirl said:
Dear Quaz,
I take it he was not a TVSC. He would need a wagon and a team of mules. How could you lose track of something that big?
MG
. . . .

Dang!

I hope he never sang, the vibration might cause a ripple that would turn into a quake that would become a tsunami that would. . . . Well, you get the picture! :eek:

It would be a 20 Mule Team that bore his ass! :rolleyes:

On the other hand, maybe he was drafted by a garderobe :confused:

I've said it before, and ..................

Originally posted by Quasimodem On the other hand, maybe he was drafted by a garderobe

Dear Quaz,
I hate it when you do that.

Okay, somebody had to ask, so I'll do it. In your AV, what is that thingie behind which half your face is?

From the Chisolm Trail,
MG

Re: I've said it before, and ..................

MathGirl said:
Dear Quaz,
I hate it when you do that.

Okay, somebody had to ask, so I'll do it. In your AV, what is that thingie behind which half your face is?

From the Chisolm Trail,
MG

Do! Do what? :confused:

That thingie behind my face is ME! :(

50% man!
50% metal!
100% bullshit! :eek:

The 69 cent man! (Unless the Loonie's taken another dip!) :rolleyes:

No..........
I'm still a little shocked about the SAs.
MG
Ps. This li'l buckarette's gonna head fer the barn.

MathGirl said:
This li'l buckarette's gonna head fer the barn.

Whilst there, could you possibly learn the etymology of the term ‘barnstorming’ :confused:

Quasimodem said:
Whilst there, could you possibly learn the etymology of the term ‘barnstorming’
Dear Quaz,
How did the subject of insects get into the picture?

I've only heard the term "barnstorming" in relation to itinerant flyers in the 1920s, flying from town to town, selling rides, doing stunts, getting maimed, etc. I thought that came from traveling troupes of actors who would stage plays in whatever was handy; like a convenient barn.
MG
Ps. What ever happened to that South African gentleman?
Pps. You know what they say about them, of course.

MathGirl said:
Dear Quaz,
How did the subject of insects get into the picture?
I think it slipped in when someone's aunt turned into a little bugger. Perhaps someone barfed in her purse :confused:

. . . . I thought that came from travelling troupes of actors who would stage plays in whatever was handy; like a convenient barn.

You mean like Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland: “Look, there’s a barn, I know, let’s put on a show!” :D

I never thought that was for real. I thought it was like: “I just stepped in horseshit. Quick, help me look for the pony!” :(

. . . What ever happened to that South African gentleman? . . . You know what they say about them, of course.

I don’t know first he went to bed, then I did. (But not together.)

OF COURSE, I know what they SAY about South African gentleman. :eek: I just don’t know if it’s TRUE :(

Back