Udders, hucows, mating and milking

hehe yes they would be younger women, and I would be their caretaker. I'm not big into mind-control or brainwashing, although there would certainly be some conditioning and authority involved to keep things in order. I hear these little hucows can be very naughty!

Very nice. Perhaps you can use some thing like this if the Hucows get out of line (pay attention at the 0:35 mark): https://youtu.be/6QWQpeK7xxE

Last edited:
Nothing beats the sensation of being milked. Feeling your nipples being gently tugged. Watching them being stretched and enjoyed. Having to be emptied wherever you maybe before your shirt becomes to wet. Bliss

your nipples

Nothing beats the sensation of being milked. Feeling your nipples being gently tugged. Watching them being stretched and enjoyed. Having to be emptied wherever you maybe before your shirt becomes to wet. Bliss

I would love to tug, suck, squeeze your breasts to release your milk into my hungry mouth, knowing how much pleasure you get from it the harder I suck on to your hard erect sensitive nipples!

I used to have this fantasy while I was pregnant. Mind you, I went from a 38C bra to a 44F bra very quickly. I didn't even know that I was pregnant yet. I had just bought two new bras. Wore the turquoise one to work one day, then tried to wear the berry colored one the next day. And it was waaaay too small! Tried the turquoise one on again and it didn't fit either. I had to make do with some bra extenders until I could go shopping.

I can't remember what store I was at but something like T.J. Maxx where all these cheap bras were in a bin. I heard one woman tell another woman, "This one's for a cow!" As soon as they moved on, I grabbed it. I think I bought 3 bras that day, none of which fit very well because they just didn't have my size. I was living on Cape Cod at the time and even the expensive bra shop didn't have bras that big!

I did an at home pregnancy test and discovered that I was about two weeks pregnant. This was confirmed by my Dr. The really weird thing is... Every book I read and every woman I spoke to told me that the breasts would get the largest at the end of the pregnancy. Nope. I shot up to 44F within those first two weeks and stayed that size until after I quit breast feeding. And even though I got back down to my former weight, my rib cage remained a bit larger so now I wear a 40C bra. But on to the fantasy.

IRL, I knew that we'd be moving from Cape Cod after I had the baby. So my fantasy had a house in it that wasn't minr. A yard that wasn't mine and a husband that wasn't mine. Ha! The baby didn't even enter into the fantasy for some reason.

The fantasy involved my producing waaay too much milk. IRL this was not the case. I barely produced any despite the enormous boobs. But I digress. My fantasy husband would take me out into the front yard, naked, several times a day to milk me. I would have to get on my hands and knees with my boobs hanging over a bucket. He would sit on a low stool and milk me a couple of times a day. The yard in my dream did have shrubs and bushes but people passing by and neighbors could still see me.

Men began asking my fantasy husband if they could milk me. He let them do this and also drink it straight from me.

That fantasy floated through my mind the entire time I was pregnant. I was super horny when I was pregnant. After I had the baby, I was still super horny but that fantasy went away.

I did have a breast pump and I did use it after I no longer needed it but not for that purpose. I put it between my legs. It gave me wonderful sensations and caused me to swell up nicely down there. Brought me to the brink of orgasm but not over.

Sadly, my mom found the breast pump while visiting and decided to get rid of it. I tried to keep it but wasn't going to tell her why. She wrongly assumed that I wanted it for sentimental reasons. Heh. No.

Last edited:
I used to have this fantasy while I was pregnant. Mind you, I went from a 38C bra to a 44F bra very quickly. I didn't even know that I was pregnant yet. I had just bought two new bras. Wore the turquoise one to work one day, then tried to wear the berry colored one the next day. And it was waaaay too small! Tried the turquoise one on again and it didn't fit either. I had to make do with some bra extenders until I could go shopping.

I can't remember what store I was at but something like T.J. Maxx where all these cheap bras were in a bin. I heard one woman tell another woman, "This one's for a cow!" As soon as they moved on, I grabbed it. I think I bought 3 bras that day, none of which fit very well because they just didn't have my size. I was living on Cape Cod at the time and even the expensive bra shop didn't have bras that big!

I did an at home pregnancy test and discovered that I was about two weeks pregnant. This was confirmed by my Dr. The really weird thing is... Every book I read and every woman I spoke to told me that the breasts would get the largest at the end of the pregnancy. Nope. I shot up to 44F within those first two weeks and stayed that size until after I quit breast feeding. And even though I got back down to my former weight, my rib cage remained a bit larger so now I wear a 40C bra. But on to the fantasy.

IRL, I knew that we'd be moving from Cape Cod after I had the baby. So my fantasy had a house in it that wasn't minr. A yard that wasn't mine and a husband that wasn't mine. Ha! The baby didn't even enter into the fantasy for some reason.

The fantasy involved my producing waaay too much milk. IRL this was not the case. I barely produced any despite the enormous boobs. But I digress. My fantasy husband would take me out into the front yard, naked, several times a day to milk me. I would have to get on my hands and knees with my boobs hanging over a bucket. He would sit on a low stool and milk me a couple of times a day. The yard in my dream did have shrubs and bushes but people passing by and neighbors could still see me.

Men began asking my fantasy husband if they could milk me. He let them do this and also drink it straight from me.

That fantasy floated through my mind the entire time I was pregnant. I was super horny when I was pregnant. After I had the baby, I was still super horny but that fantasy went away.

I did have a breast pump and I did use it after I no longer needed it but not for that purpose. I put it between my legs. It gave me wonderful sensations and caused me to swell up nicely down there. Brought me to the brink of orgasm but not over.

Sadly, my mom found the breast pump while visiting and decided to get rid of it. I tried to keep it but wasn't going to tell her why. She wrongly assumed that I wanted it for sentimental reasons. Heh. No.

That’s so sensual and sexy!

I'm sure you know reading that did to me.

I hope it was pleasurable and gave you a little frisson,
I love suckling on demanding nipples that ache to be suckled on, giving pleasure, savouring the taste as milk flows into my hungry mouth...

This sounds like the voice of experience. A pleasant change from all the fantasy that's posted here. Are you lactating now?

https://cdn05.**********/uploads/photos/2019/04/30688/bdsmlr-30688-ZRIj7NqP8y.gif

I've always wanted to milk a woman's full breasts. But also mix my cum with her milk for a cum milkshake. Very erotic fantasy you have there...

I'd love doing those things. I'd also love drinking your milk from you.

I would love to have you on your fours, udders hanging low, swinging from side to side. While I grope them and pull pinch and nibble on your feeding teats. Pm me if you wanna talk more.

Oooh, I had no idea this thread existed. I loved pumpung my breasts when I was nursing my boys. And my husband always loved to get a taste when he could too. If there was a way to start my milk production back up (without the whole baby thing...) I totally would!

I would love to have you on your fours, udders hanging low, swinging from side to side. While I grope them and pull pinch and nibble on your feeding teats. Pm me if you wanna talk more.

That is such a sexy visual!

Oooh, I had no idea this thread existed. I loved pumpung my breasts when I was nursing my boys. And my husband always loved to get a taste when he could too. If there was a way to start my milk production back up (without the whole baby thing...) I totally would!

There is. Talk to your doctor.

There is. Talk to your doctor.

Hmm had no idea. Although I think for now I will stick with the fantasy of being someone's milk...maid. *giggles*
I am of course open to RP and PMs along these lines. ;)

Back