Udders, hucows, mating and milking

While they aren't the best pics...(they are from almost 12 years ago...) I wanted to share of pics I took while I was lactating. This was sadly at the end of my production, but it was still sweet!
https://SPAMPOST/Touche0677/post/33849e10-dbbc-4e59-b346-ed6fbda27194

NICE!!

While they aren't the best pics...(they are from almost 12 years ago...) I wanted to share of pics I took while I was lactating. This was sadly at the end of my production, but it was still sweet.

So nice! Thanks for sharing.

While they aren't the best pics...(they are from almost 12 years ago...) I wanted to share of pics I took while I was lactating. This was sadly at the end of my production, but it was still sweet!
https://SPAMPOST/Touche0677/post/33849e10-dbbc-4e59-b346-ed6fbda27194
Beautiful! I love your nipples.

I concur with my esteemed colleague. Lovely wet nipples. Did you share that milk with anyone other than your baby and your husband?

No...that was in the very early stages of my...awakening. :) And the hubby was away on business for several months. So sadly by the time he got home and we might have shared...my milk had sadly dried up already. :(

No...that was in the very early stages of my...awakening. :) And the hubby was away on business for several months. So sadly by the time he got home and we might have shared...my milk had sadly dried up already. :(
Such a shame indeed

Firstly - Hi. Nice udders. Perfect hucow.

Re your udders drying up - Have you considered lactation induction?

Firstly - Hi. Nice udders. Perfect hucow.

Re your udders drying up - Have you considered lactation induction?

I actually have, while I am not interested in a chemical/medicinal nature. I am thinking about purchasing a pump and starting a...regimen! :D

I actually have, while I am not interested in a chemical/medicinal nature. I am thinking about purchasing a pump and starting a...regimen! :D
I’m sure myself and the hubby can take turns suckling from you as your regimen, what’s better than the real thing. 😘

True, although it's not always practical. ;)
What are you talking about, i could come with you to work and hide under your desk and when it was time to suckle you would just drop a titty down and I would pop out and latch on for an hour while you were on a conference call.

What are you talking about, i could come with you to work and hide under your desk and when it was time to suckle you would just drop a titty down and I would pop out and latch on for an hour while you were on a conference call.

Well...considering that I don't work in an office... sadly not practical. Lol

So how are all the cows doing today? I need a heavy udder in my mouth right about now.

Sorry I can't stay...I happen to have a matched pair! ;)

( . )( . )

Last edited:
https://cdn03.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/335058/bdsmlr-335058-L8BKDe3Tjd.jpg

Back