Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Okay, 65 year old mother in law with 36 d tits, would love to see her turned into a hucow and milked. Your MIL takes her tits out on holiday to tease you. She'd be surprised when you reached out and stroked them, pulling and teasing her nipples. You'd guide her over to the table, bending her over a small bowl. Pulling her breasts down, you'd milk her. You get no milk of course, but you're both aware that you're treating her as a cow. Not a woman, but an animal, made to be bred and milked. Would she get wet, creaming her panties? Protest your rough handling? Maybe she's kidnapped, stripped, injected with hormones, to make her tits swell with milk, and be in heat all the time. She's on all fours in a barn, standing in straw. Her nipples are painfully stretched by the cups of a milking machine. She sees her milk spurt into the cups and down the tubes, filling the jar with her fresh, hot milk. Her bare skin is covered with sweat. Let me know what you think of these ideas.
I think these are great ideas

I think this topic was on before and I expressed interest, mostly fantasy in becoming a hucow. It is so debasing but erotic as hell. A woman would have to give up her life and future ( I probably wouldn't do this), but somehow the thought of being constantly bred, milked and living in a barn like a cow hits some of the right buttons in my imagination.
Fantasy is wonderful. Being naked and watched and used while being milked, I’m for that!

Back