Udders, hucows, mating and milking

I find the look very sexy but I am a little bit biased. My wife and I have both enjoyed pumping for years. I made a custom device for her. She has never attained such large results, however, I am more than pleased with the results
I have limited experience as well and never achieved such amazing results as the lady in this photo. I wished I could say it was me but it’s not😊

I have limited experience as well and never achieved such amazing results as the lady in this photo. I wished I could say it was me but it’s not😊
None, thank you for posting. There are various sites where activities, such as pumping, are more commonplace. It's such a great photo

Would love to watch the whole process, watch my wife be taken bareback until she's full of cum and knocked up. Then watch her grow. Be able to be inside her the final month...then after the same guy is all she allows to screw her, and im only there to empty her big, heavy tits...😋

Would love to watch the whole process, watch my wife be taken bareback until she's full of cum and knocked up. Then watch her grow. Be able to be inside her the final month...then after the same guy is all she allows to screw her, and im only there to empty her big, heavy tits...😋
From a fantasy standpoint very hot but you do realize you’ll then have to raise his child?

A bushy one in the barn
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GDLreSla8AAHgOv?format=jpg&name=900x900

after the same guy is all she allows to screw her
Hence the name "bull"
Mmmmm....very hot...sexy kinky! I'm certain that all the bulls in the barn will go crazy breeding that red swollen hucow pussy....after this little kinky heifer tongue fucks it wet and slick!
I wanna join in cleaning the bull cream please
I was looking at some pics of pumped pussy and thought it might be appropriate for this thread as they look a little Hucow like. Let me know if you find this look sexy, I think it’s pretty hot actually.🥰https://ibb.co/q72vs4G
Luv this
I tried pumping my pussy once. It was ages ago. I used my bd after that. Luved the feeling. Tho I didn't pump myself as much as in the pic. I wish my husband would be into luving hucow

Last edited:
Okay, 65 year old mother in law with 36 d tits, would love to see her turned into a hucow and milked. Your MIL takes her tits out on holiday to tease you. She'd be surprised when you reached out and stroked them, pulling and teasing her nipples. You'd guide her over to the table, bending her over a small bowl. Pulling her breasts down, you'd milk her. You get no milk of course, but you're both aware that you're treating her as a cow. Not a woman, but an animal, made to be bred and milked. Would she get wet, creaming her panties? Protest your rough handling? Maybe she's kidnapped, stripped, injected with hormones, to make her tits swell with milk, and be in heat all the time. She's on all fours in a barn, standing in straw. Her nipples are painfully stretched by the cups of a milking machine. She sees her milk spurt into the cups and down the tubes, filling the jar with her fresh, hot milk. Her bare skin is covered with sweat. Let me know what you think of these ideas.

A bushy one in the barn
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GDLreSla8AAHgOv?format=jpg&name=900x900

Hence the name "bull"

I wanna join in cleaning the bull cream please

Luv this
I tried pumping my pussy once. It was ages ago. I used my bd after that. Luved the feeling. Tho I didn't pump myself as much as in the pic. I wish my husband would be into luving hucow. I don't have boobs like a hucow but a least I can give him my pumped pussy
Is MY kind of bush! and pits!

Yesss.....she's hot and sweaty all over......turned on by the machine pulling and sucking at her big swaying tits.......she's moaning and mooing....twitching her ass ...needy and sooo wet! The bull in the barn sniffs the air following her scent to her stall......grabbing her swaying teats...he mounts her......his long thick bull cock inside her in one hard fast push.....fucking her sopping wet gash......grunting ...cumming...seeding her deep inside....a line of bulls waiting their turn...

How delightful! Feel free to send any unbranded hucows you might come across over to my little ranch. No need for them to hop over the fence, I'll leave the gate and the barn door open for them! I've got automated milkers for their full udders and powerful pumps for their tender twats. 🐮🐮

The wonderful lowing sounds they make in my stables are such sweet music to my ears! 🎵🤠

JY1asae.webp

JY1aL8u.webp

JY1aiF9.webp
Mmmmm.....luscious plump pumped hucow pussies....get them wet and horny for all those big bull cocks!!!!!

How delightful! Feel free to send any unbranded hucows you might come across over to my little ranch. No need for them to hop over the fence, I'll leave the gate and the barn door open for them! I've got automated milkers for their full udders and powerful pumps for their tender twats. 🐮🐮

The wonderful lowing sounds they make in my stables are such sweet music to my ears! 🎵🤠

JY1asae.webp

JY1aL8u.webp

JY1aiF9.webp
ooommmggggggggg....I am speechless for once! DAMN! Please suh...may we have moah ????

Boxmakers MIL, coerced gently, into having a swollen pussy, and milking herself in the backyard. Hiding naked behind the fence, hearing and feeling her milk spurt out. She can hear the voices of the neighborhood outside while she is here, nude and sweating, milking herself.

Boxmakers MIL, coerced gently, into having a swollen pussy, and milking herself in the backyard. Hiding naked behind the fence, hearing and feeling her milk spurt out. She can hear the voices of the neighborhood outside while she is here, nude and sweating, milking herself.
.....her pussy lips wet and swollen......aching to be discovered and bred by the "herd" of neighborhood bulls......

.....her pussy lips wet and swollen......aching to be discovered and bred by the "herd" of neighborhood bulls......
Our little mother in law kneeling, a huge cock rammed up her hungry pussy, while another one is sucked deep down into her mouth, like a nursing calf. She is bred by one after another bulls. Of course records are made, it's no good if she doesn't know which bulls have bred her!

Our little mother in law kneeling, a huge cock rammed up her hungry pussy, while another one is sucked deep down into her mouth, like a nursing calf. She is bred by one after another bulls. Of course records are made, it's no good if she doesn't know which bulls have bred her!
That's such a hot image...bet those huge tits swayed like tower bells while she was bred by bull cocks!!!!

That's such a hot image...bet those huge tits swayed like tower bells while she was bred by bull cocks!!!!
Her huge tits swaying under her hot body. Her nipples stiffen as milk fills them to painful stretching. Hot semen filling her tight cunt and running down her thighs. Semen covers her face even as she gulps it down into her belly. As each bull finishes breeding her, he pulls out, and another takes his place.

Her huge tits swaying under her hot body. Her nipples stiffen as milk fills them to painful stretching. Hot semen filling her tight cunt and running down her thighs. Semen covers her face even as she gulps it down into her belly. As each bull finishes breeding her, he pulls out, and another takes his place.
This horny sissy heifer is licking and lapping the excess bull semen as the thick streams reach her knees.....face down ass up....my ass cunt open for the onlookers to use as a cum dump...fucking me...seeding me deep inside........mmmmmooooorrreeee....please!

Back