Udders, hucows, mating and milking

I think we all would happily peak at that video NYTB.

Everyone must be gone getting milked or doing the milking "chores".

Gosh this has really hit me, I had never considered this I am sure it is going to be one of my fantasys would like to read some stories on it to get an idea about what is possible and what is nipple lengthening? Is this like an extension or something somehow done to the nipples themselves. Oh so many scenarios are flooding into my brain. Being bred from to get a baby so there is milk, take the baby away as happens to cows and being made to suckle calfs and piglets etc. Being made to have the baby in a straw stall. This could be fun. Any knowledgeable dom fancy a bit of a chat?

Does anyone know where to find good pics of Hucows? I found a sight, but I am wanting more

I was looking to see if this board had any lactation fetish and found this thread, I have had milk for about 6yrs (I used to have a ton over 40oz) but lately only make as much as what ever was "required" the previous day so I`m not really some human cow as some call it on here I`m more of a late 30s woman who feels lactation is part of foreplay! So I`m just checking out what others are saying thought it was interesting that you mentioned 40yr old women being sexy, cute! :)
Hi Tb,

I find that sexy...that would be something I would love to try...

I was looking to see if this board had any lactation fetish and found this thread, I have had milk for about 6yrs (I used to have a ton over 40oz) but lately only make as much as what ever was "required" the previous day so I`m not really some human cow as some call it on here I`m more of a late 30s woman who feels lactation is part of foreplay! So I`m just checking out what others are saying thought it was interesting that you mentioned 40yr old women being sexy, cute! :)

True blonde, you are just soooo sexy, for a 29 something woman, you just know how to show your sexy, hot, MILF self!! There is something hot about foreplay on a woman that lactates, noting better then a nice stream going over his body!! I commend you True, you are just so hot!!

I think we all would happily peak at that video NYTB.

Everyone must be gone getting milked or doing the milking "chores".

I have an update regarding my hucow. So we did make that happen, it was amazing! Right when we walked in the house I put on her leash and collar and walked her into the bedroom. I made her wait while I setup the camera, and then started filming, took her clothes off, and had her udders hanging out. She was mooing on command for me, so instead of saying yes, she'd say moo, so she was sucking my dick while I used a pump on her and i'd ask if she liked it, "moo" she said. so hot. unforutantely this farmer has learned that you can't just keep pumping and sucking to force out milk...there was no milk to be had. :( but we'll see what we can do. I did get to tie her udders up good though, and they were nice and big. I used her in all kinds of ways, til like 2am, nutted on her udders a few times, then we went to sleep. woke up the next morning, fooled around til like noon, and she was kneading my balls like a pro, busted all over her udders again, then brought my cow home.

perhaps the hottest thing was telling her how i was going to bred her, and cum into her cow-pussy to get her udders all swollen and full. she loved that.

i have tons more details if anyone wants more too. this is just a generalization of what happened.

;)

Not me but close to the same chest size.... maybe. Love the hair.

il_fullxfull.361894600_1wqu.jpg

You have great assets as well

Back