Udders, hucows, mating and milking

I've never been a fan of lactation fetish, for some reason though this really turns me on. I'd never heard of hucow fetish but I'm really interested now, maybe it's the breeding, milking and humiliation aspects but I'm really turned on by the thought. I've watched a few of the videos on tube sites like xhamster and could easily see my wife on all fours with her 40dd tits being milked while she is being bred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing her bred by a group of guys has been a fantasy of mine for a while but adding in the hucow fetish would take it to another level. My wife is a bbw with large breasts and I really love seeing her on her hands and knees with her pussy exposed and her tits hanging down. But to watch her being milked would be amazing.

I am loving the pics on this thread. A number of them are Milena Velba, super-sexy huge breasted German, who has done some lactation. mmmm

I have recently posted a couple of new lactation fetish stories. Maybe you would like them? Let me know.

Harmony's Milk

So very nice - I loved it and it really got my juices flowing. I loved the sweet taste of my wife's offering when she was breast feeding and sex while I suckled was amazing. She says some of her most powerful orgasms came while I was suckling and she was on top of me....great memories or is that mammaries.....!

I am loving the pics on this thread. A number of them are Milena Velba, super-sexy huge breasted German, who has done some lactation. mmmm

I have recently posted a couple of new lactation fetish stories. Maybe you would like them? Let me know.

I have read and enjoyed several of your stories...thank you :rose:

After the birth of our first child my wife got a milk duct infection from being so full so she had to milk it out between feedings. She was in the tub one night so I volunteered to help and drank her sweet milk and omg did I get hard. Call me weird but it was very erotic and very tasty actually.

Yes, ITA! New kinks FTW :)

It's interesting that you don't think it romantic, cos while some hucow lifestyles seem that way a lot of others seem to be deeply loving and caring.
Oh for me it is absolutely an act of love and devotion. Helping her realize the fullness of her womanhood.

I have a couple of friends who have just given birth. I can't help but imagine them naked and attached to a milking machine with their legs spread and restrained while they're milked like cows.

I have a couple of friends who have just given birth. I can't help but imagine them naked and attached to a milking machine with their legs spread and restrained while they're milked like cows.

What part of that fantasy has the greatest turn on factor for you?

1. The fact they are your friends.

2. They are naked.

3. They are restrained, or

4. They are being milked.

Just curious ;)

What part of that fantasy has the greatest turn on factor for you?

1. The fact they are your friends.

2. They are naked.

3. They are restrained, or

4. They are being milked.

Just curious ;)

Not my friends nor my post you are referencing but would like to comment....

YES!! :D

Yes of course - but if he had to rate them in order - what order would they be?

Back