Ugh. I just got suspended...

I mean, I do, but it's an iPad, so I'd really have to monkey around with the resolution and all that. Juice ain't worth the squeeze. Lol.

My suspension is up on the 20th, so I'll probably just wait til then and be more careful with what I upload. Their rules are crazy.

No penetration
No erect weiners
No "bodily fluids"
No genetal stimulation or contact
No sex toys

There are more, but those are the ones I run afoul of most often.

Full disclosure- I've had stuff removed before, but this is the first time I've been suspended. They must be getting tired of my shit.

I mean, I do, but it's an iPad, so I'd really have to monkey around with the resolution and all that. Juice ain't worth the squeeze. Lol.

My suspension is up on the 20th, so I'll probably just wait til then and be more careful with what I upload. Their rules are crazy.

No penetration
No erect weiners
No "bodily fluids"
No sex toys

Full disclosure- I've had stuff removed before, but this is the first time I've been suspended. They must be getting tired of my shit.

Alrighty. I get it.

I might suggest a couple of sites:

ArtUntamed

and a Japanese site, pixiv

Many "refugees" from DA are there...

ArtUntamed

Thanks.:)

hmmm... peaked at artuntamed. Looks like 99% DAZ/poser type imagery, which bores the piss out of me.

pixiv looks a bit more interesting (from the home page), but... not so sure about logging in.

hmmm... peaked at artuntamed. Looks like 99% DAZ/poser type imagery, which bores the piss out of me.

pixiv looks a bit more interesting (from the home page), but... not so sure about logging in.

I'm not an artist and haven't posted at pixiv, but I did sign up without any problems. I don't see Lit as really being a site where art gets top billing.

I do agree with the poser stuff overall, though there are a few artists I enjoy.

It's really hard to find an avenue for any kind of erotic based traditional artwork these days, the only other avenue I can think of is some of the groups over at Reddit.
I can think of a couple, although there are probably more you could post to.
https://www.reddit.com/r/NSFWart
https://www.reddit.com/r/ImaginaryBoners

Oprah has talked about and shown sex toys. That one doesn’t seem reasonable.

No penetration
No erect weiners
No "bodily fluids"
No sex toys

It's really hard to find an avenue for any kind of erotic based traditional artwork these days, the only other avenue I can think of is some of the groups over at Reddit.
I can think of a couple, although there are probably more you could post to.
https://www.reddit.com/r/NSFWart
https://www.reddit.com/r/ImaginaryBoners

Those are pretty good. Thanks.

I prefer the first link, NSFWart . Pretty good quality overall. Of course it is polluted with a bunch of off topic photos, which were alright for what they were.:rolleyes:

I can’t tell if that is sarcasm or not. I give her credit for the rabbit vibrator boom as well as “personal massagers” being sold next to bath soap. It may not have been her, but she did open the door for women to brag about their rabbits.

Wait...you serious? Oprah has talked about sex toys?

That's is a little surprising.

And yeah, maybe ill set up a reddit

ArtUntamed

Just wanted to say thanks for the headsup on ArtUntamed - I signed up there and was really surprised at how many people commented on one of my (traditional art) drawings on there, even though the site appears to be 99.9% digital poser-type stuff.
There actually seems to be a genuine appreciation of something "different" from the usual poser stuff - having many convos regarding technique, style etc, I'm always glad to fly the flag for traditional art even in places where its not expected.

Just wanted to say thanks for the headsup on ArtUntamed - I signed up there and was really surprised at how many people commented on one of my (traditional art) drawings on there, even though the site appears to be 99.9% digital poser-type stuff.
There actually seems to be a genuine appreciation of something "different" from the usual poser stuff - having many convos regarding technique, style etc, I'm always glad to fly the flag for traditional art even in places where its not expected.

I checked it out. Very good and people did seem to appreciate it. Glad I could steer you there.

I follow a CG artist who posts mild stuff on DA, and his much harder comics on Renderotica.

To keep that relevant, it was actually his stories that influenced me to write here. I actually thought Render and Lit were affiliated...

I shouldn’t have forgotten about Sex and the City. Oprah gave all the housewives the ok to own one and I didn’t hear about the Gov, but he couldn’t seriously think a ban would work.

Oprah's got some credit due for her O magazine declaring it in 2006 "the Rolls Royce of sex toys." A year earlier, then-A-lister Eva Longoria praised it in an interview saying that she gave them to all of her girlfriends. However, the original and maybe biggest boost for the rabbit probably came from a much watched and talked about "Sex and the City" episode in 1998.

That said, Oprah's endorsement is probably what led the Alabama Attorney General in 2008 to announce that he intended to vigorously enforce that State's longstanding but ignored ban on sex toys. It didn't hurt sales. Any pleasure product the Gov't doesn't want her to own is probably exactly what a woman should have in her artillery drawer.

OOOO! OOO!!! @MacSlither

The new format allows much larger uploads directly.

I have not pushed the limits, but did try an 875kb file (vs the under 100kb limit before)

Hello World!

My first post. 💻😎 I too am a lifelong Fellow Artist. I don't create visual art anymore out of boredom with it and have turned to professional Audio, but clearly you understand why I'm as confused as the rest of the creative web on these constant random, oddball, censorship phenomenons. They make no sense (on a literal level) and are never explained? Given the entire existence of, and purpose of Exactly-THAT-Subject themed galleries, forums, and subreddits--other than an occasional, lets say. "model-age-related HR discrepancy" Rare Post, what in the world is the problem with everything else??

And something
always IS the matter btw. I think Mods just have nothing to do to be honest on some of these things and its as simple as boredom. How in the world have I, for instance, been banned TWICE from Nudism subreddit, knowing full well how irrational these people are on that subject--which isn't even a THING if we are honest--not wearing clothes is just "what happens" when you don't wear clothes. I have never seen such eager to be offended group of fans of their own favorite subject. You go back to continue a nice conversation and suddenly can't get in to a tab again. You're banned. (Insert your own Site Experience).

??? Somebody ???

You know what? I hate to say it, because shamefully that demographic is so overwhelmingly attractive to me, but now that I'm talking out loud it has to be grouchy old-women. Karens as they are referred to. Which I STILL can't understand? If that's the answer? Like... nobody's against anybody being naked on a NUDISM site. God forbid a normal human topic like finding 'someone attractive' is overheard between random users agreeing I suppose amongst other mundane things that also aren't suddenly EVIL just because everyone's genitals happen to be out ON PURPOSE BY NOT ACCIDENT. I mean seriously?

So like you guys said, why do they ban people's NSFW cartoons on a NSFW cartoon page, created entirely for NSFW cartoons?? I'm so bewildered. LOL

Deviantart is strange. I recently did some quite tame photoshoped semi-nude fakes of certain female celebrities and posted them on there; given that there are thousands of pictures like that,(and even more explicit) on there I thought I'd be alright, but less than 24 hours later they were taken down.

Just take a look on there right now, there are endless nude fakes of female celebrities, many of them posted years ago, yet mine were not allowed and taken down in a day - go figure!

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd usually upload the drawing over there and then link it here.

Then I'd go back over there and upload a censored version. I'd just put a couple of stickers over any penetration or erect weiners. For some reason it didn't affect the version that showed here.

For my last piece I forgot to exchange the censored version. Whoopsa daisy.

But anyhow. Yeah, decidedly not deviant.

I've got about 6 pieces waiting in the queue over on the main thing if any of the mods decide to ever push then thru.

Posting here is cool I guess.
Try hentai foundry

https://www.hentai-foundry.com/?enterAgree=1&size=728
I know several writers who post there and cross-posted it here I think this might be a good website if you are too spicy

...from deviantart. Lol. Apparently my brand of ink is too spicy for those dipshits.

Oh well. I mostly used it as a hosting site to post my drawings here. Lol.

Cool story, bro.

How's everybody doing?
I was thinking about sending in some art.........but now I don't know.........

Back