Unfulfilled Fantasies

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
//shameless library plug over *lol*//

Anelize, are you still wearing that plug? Eeeek!

Rape fantasies are a hard limit for me. Don't want to go there, not even as a role play.

Rape Fantasy

There was another great discussion in the thread o the How To board called Bringing up my Rape Fantasy

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=173602

I, too, have the general rape/ravishment fantasy, but mine comes with all kinds of specific conditions and such...which when it comes down to it probably reduce to something that really isnt rape in the first place...but again...as we discussed in the thread i am posting...it is all about the power...

You are right when you think about it....it really isnt rape. What it is is a recreation of it. When i said i couldn't be specific its because i would want it done for me. Whomever i am with would have to know my limits and respect them. I have heard of Dominants who will screen other men to use their sub. She knows that it is somethig he has checked out for her and is present to ensure her safety but more often it is a personal friend of the Dom.

But everyone sees it diferently. I would never try this fantasy with anyone other then my Dominant (whoever you are) that i trust completely

I am very sorry for it seems that i have opened a can of worms. I know it is something that not everyone sees the same way and there are so many different perspectives.

Miraclezoe said:
I am very sorry for it seems that i have opened a can of worms. I know it is something that not everyone sees the same way and there are so many different perspectives.

Nope, the rape fantasy is a frequent "unfulfilled" fantasy, and as such deserves discussion. Just not my cup of tea. Nothing to apologise for in bringing it up.

Similarly, I have a fantasy of "owning" a woman, perhaps even "buying" her, but my personal moral code objects. So that for me will remain an unfulfilled fantasy.

Miraclezoe said:
You are right when you think about it....it really isnt rape. What it is is a recreation of it. When i said i couldn't be specific its because i would want it done for me. Whomever i am with would have to know my limits and respect them. I have heard of Dominants who will screen other men to use their sub. She knows that it is somethig he has checked out for her and is present to ensure her safety but more often it is a personal friend of the Dom.

But everyone sees it diferently. I would never try this fantasy with anyone other then my Dominant (whoever you are) that i trust completely

oh please do not be sorry about bringing up "touchy" subjects or adding your opinion, because there are 100 different ways to view any issue, and I for one appreciate all the different perspectives.

I am like you, though, and would only allow the realization of this fantasy of mine to occur with a specific person...after it was thoroughly discussed ;)

Fantasies

MissTaken said:
Umm biggest unfulfilled fantasy?

To see my Dominant top another. I want to see his expressions and see how his topspace affects him. I want to understand what I do for him.

So, two gliches...no Dominant?
No willing submissive?

giggles

;) But I am ready to watch!
"giggles" I would willingly be the submisive for your Unfulfilled Fantasy! Time and place is all I need to know!!! :kiss:

Cool! Now all we need is the Dom, and you're set, MissT! Know any handy Doms with a crush on you? ;)

One of my many fantasies envolves being tied to a bed or chair with my trousers around my ankles and my arse up in the air.

A video camera would be recording.

She (tight waist, natural, pert little breasts with small pink nipples, shaved lips but with an inch wide runway of close cropped hair leading down to them....) stands to the side and spanks/whipps my arse until i beg her to stop.

Then she kneals behind me and parts my cheeks so she can lick all around my really sensitive anus, maybe pushing it inside or using her fingers while she reaches around and stokes my cock before gently (at first!) fucking me with a strap on....

Afterwards we'd replay the tape while I get my 'revenge'.....

Woo hoo!

I'd say that fantasy is a goer, definately worth doing. Plot, scheme, plan, and make it happen!

Thanks for sharing, kowalski. (I assume the "revenge" is where you do much the same to her?)

recent sex dream

I have a million of these but this is the latest one

I had this dream where there are two straps hanging from the ceiling at the foot of the bed. I grab hold of the straps and hold on for dear life. In the dream a lil sub sucks and fucks me over and over again till I cant stand anymore and collapse on the bed.
The whole time she is talking to me..telling me how big and strong I am. Teasing the cum right out of me, till after many orgasms later my arms and legs are to weak to hold myself up anymore.

Spin

Re: recent sex dream

Thanks Spin! Chin-ups will never be the same...

I have so many that have yet to be filled seems hard to pick just one but here goes it......

I come home late from work and Master is waiting. He grabs me as i walk through the door pinning me to the wall. My heart catches in my chest as i see the lust in His eyes. He pulls my hands above my head and holds them there with one hand while He tears my clothes off with the other. He has everything He wants at the ready for He has been waiting a long time and grabs my restraints. He places them around my wrists and attaches them to the hook in the middle of the room. I am on tip toe balanced, naked, and trembling. He blindfolds me and teases me unmercifully playing with every part of me til i drip and shake with need. Then i feel the flogger as He gently runs it across my body, feeling the leather caress my flesh. Then the first blow and i am tipped off my feet and try desperately to keep balanced as each blow lights a fire within me. That fire spreading across my flesh until my body quivers. He runs His hands across the tender flesh of my back and my body arches as i moan. He spreads my legs and feels my wetness there as i begin to plead with Him to fuck me. He lifts me onto His cock and thrusts into me and i explode as He does within me. Then keeping me in His arms, He removes the restraints and carries me to the bedroom where He lays me down and takes me over and over again all night long.

FungiUg said:
Thanks for sharing, kowalski. (I assume the "revenge" is where you do much the same to her?) [/B]

Something similar would be likely but I may suprise her with something new.

Would love to make it happen..... Just need to find the right woman.

FungiUg said:
Thanks for sharing, kowalski. (I assume the "revenge" is where you do much the same to her?) [/B]

Something similar would be likely but I may suprise her with something new.

Would love to make it happen..... Just need to find the right woman.

FungiUg said:
Anelize, are you still wearing that plug? Eeeek!

LOL

Now Fungi, dear, plugs are among my MOST favorite of Sir's arsenal. One man's eeeeek! is another sub's ahhhhhh.

*grin*

~anelize

ohhhhh.....were we talking about the LIBRARY???? *smiles*

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
Now Fungi, dear, plugs are among my MOST favorite of Sir's arsenal. One man's eeeeek! is another sub's ahhhhhh.

I like using 'em with submissive women as well, along with vibra balls and so on, especially when in public. (About the only time I like a submissive woman to wear panties!)

I'm working up to the two dildos in a harness... again to be worn in public. And perhaps remote controlled vibrators as well.

FungiUg said:
I like using 'em with submissive women as well, along with vibra balls and so on, especially when in public. (About the only time I like a submissive woman to wear panties!)

I'm working up to the two dildos in a harness... again to be worn in public. And perhaps remote controlled vibrators as well.

:D :p :devil:

FungiUg said:

I like the way you think *grin*

~anelize

FungiUg said:
So you think the harness idea is a winner then, huh?

Hmmm. Not exactly. I'm seriously doubting i'd be presentable to the public with such stimulation....it would be an interesting exercise though.

I'm curious. This may sound like a stupid question, but when you do this with subs, how do you keep them out of subspace enough to function in public?

I think i'm more attracted to a remote-controlled egg, with Him holding the remote. I like the idea of getting vibed in the ass when i least expect it, in the most...well....unexpected venue. I wonder what would the anticipation of vibing would do to my day? And would getting vibed start that drop into subspace?

~anelize

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
I'm curious. This may sound like a stupid question, but when you do this with subs, how do you keep them out of subspace enough to function in public?

I guess it would depend on the sub in question. I haven't yet tried this, so still in the fantasy realm for me. But it would be such a fun experiment!

Back