• A turn off

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • A turn on

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Pretty irrelevant to my entertainment

Votes: 26 61.9%

• Total voters
[I ]Originally posted by SlickTony [/I]
And it must feel very, very good--but then again, you don't get to see the moneyshot so beloved of erotica aficionados.

MONEYSHOT!?!? :eek:

Didn't somebody just finish telling us it was called a "monkey-shot" ? :mad:

How are we ever supposed to keep up if you keep changing the language? :confused:

medication

Didn't somebody just finish telling us it was called a "monkey-shot" ?
ROFLMAO
Quasi, honey, that is a different web-site, look under extreme...

*still laughing*

:kiss: just for you quasi
-b

monkey condoms

OMG! monkeys wear condoms???? wow i am soooo naive.
WSO- you aren't paying attention... they only where condoms in erotica where it has to be realistic... no condoms if the monkey sex is fantasy...:D Monkeys are highly evolved you know and their erotica follows the same standards that ours does...
-b

OK, I know the expression "spank the monkey"... Now could anyone give me a logic explanation for why one would compare masturbating to the physical abuse of one of our cousins?:confused:

Re: monkey condoms

bridgetkeeney said:

WSO- you aren't paying attention... they only where condoms in erotica where it has to be realistic... no condoms if the monkey sex is fantasy...:D Monkeys are highly evolved you know and their erotica follows the same standards that ours does...
-b

hmm

how did AIDS evolve again?

I heard about some equivalent of the HIV/AIDS thing for animals. What was it called? FEDS?

STD's aside, condoms can be fun

Well, STD's aside, one of my husband's favorite fantasies is that we are having sex with someone else, in a nice protected way but suddenly I loose it and take it off because I _need_ to have some cum inside of me. Usually it is with a man with a fat cock (well, it is fantasy land, isn't it?)

Well, I do get turned on by that, although I'd never let a real stranger cum inside me, just too dangerous.

See our second story for an example ;-)

That's the things about fantasies. You can pretend to do things that you would rather die than do in real life. Just to play a game. Sex is the funniest thing you can do without actually laughing.

Svenska,

What, by the way, does FED s or FEDS stand for?

And where do I look for stories about it? :confused:

FED-X :eek:

Sex is the funniest thing you can do without actually laughing.

And they reason why we don't actually laugh, is because humans are one of the few species perverse enough to do it, face to face.

The only thing I can think of that's to do with animals right off the bat is FIV, feline immunodeficiency virus. My sister has cats that have FIV. They don't get it via sex, but they do get it from fighting and biting. When she adopts a new cat, it has to be an FIV cat because the others have it.

laughter

Sex is the funniest thing you can do without actually laughing.

Y'all don't laugh?:D

David Byrnre of the Talking Heads said it best... "People in ecstasy look ridiculous."

-b

Actually, B, it does happend...

I remember this one time when me and my hubby were having great, passionate sex, and all of a sudden, this funny memory flashes into my brain and makes me giggle. Hubby asks me what I'm laughing at, and I tell him, and for a while, we just lay there, laughing and chatting, and then we get back to what we were doing. :)

Back