Wank or not to Wank

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wank or not to Wank

Tatelou said:
I'd LOVE to act it out for real with certain members of the group.

You and Lucky free next Tuesday? One proviso: I get to be the one in the middle. :devil:

Lou :kiss:

Fine with me, I would consider it a priveledge to be in the same house you were in if you were in the mood :)

-Colly

I second that request!

It also depends on the level of "frisky" if its mild to medium I'll write, medium to high, I'll read, High to extreme video, Beyond extreme? ummm sorry, I'll get the towel darlin, accompanied by a sheepish grin.

JJ1

Please share Lou...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wank or not to Wank

Colleen Thomas said:
Fine with me, I would consider it a priveledge to be in the same house you were in if you were in the mood :)

-Colly

Right! Let's get these flights sorted. :devil:

(My hubby wants to know if he can video it? :rolleyes: )

Lou

P.S. Don't worry, I'll arrange for his mates to take him out. ;)

What do I do when I'm feeling frisky? Well, usually I take a mental photograph of the guy, and then keep my fingers in check until I get home.:eek:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wank or not to Wank

Tatelou said:
I'd LOVE to act it out for real with certain members of the group.

You and Lucky free next Tuesday? One proviso: I get to be the one in the middle. :devil:

Free? Not quite, but I take non-monetary forms of payment for my services. :p

~lucky (Lou, you might have to fight Colly for the middle, tho. i'll bring up the rear...as it were.) :devil:

Re: I second that request!

Just_John1 said:
It also depends on the level of "frisky" if its mild to medium I'll write, medium to high, I'll read, High to extreme video, Beyond extreme? ummm sorry, I'll get the towel darlin, accompanied by a sheepish grin.

JJ1

Please share Lou...

Well, the video clip is called "The Infamous Double Dildo" and it is some of the hottest, raunchiest, dirtiest lesbian sex I have ever seen. It's awesome! There's three women in it, and they are really going at each other. The best scene is where all three are laying on top of each other, connected by the two double dildos. The one in the middle gets double the fun. I'm sure you can picture it. ;)

I went out and bought one of the double dildos. It's very bendy. :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Lou :eek:

Yep, got about two Gig's worth from Yahoo groups... too cheap to buy any DVD's.

A nice thing happened a couple of days ago on the Comedy Channel on my Cable TV. My wife and I were settling down to a nice re-run of Frasier when all of a sudden Frasier was replaced by three women going down on a fourth one, to the accompaniment of some awful insipid Jazz: Real crap: Flourescent lighting, terrible faked "oohs" and "aahs". Some wag at Telewest had flipped a switch during prime-time. I bet they got a ton of calls.

Sub Joe said:
Yep, got about two Gig's worth from Yahoo groups... too cheap to buy any DVD's.

A nice thing happened a couple of days ago on the Comedy Channel on my Cable TV. My wife and I were settling down to a nice re-run of Frasier when all of a sudden Frasier was replaced by three women going down on a fourth one, to the accompaniment of some awful insipid Jazz: Real crap: Flourescent lighting, terrible faked "oohs" and "aahs". Some wag at Telewest had flipped a switch during prime-time. I bet they got a ton of calls.

Who cares if they got a ton of calls? Did you get any action?

~lucky (bringing up the really important questions)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wank or not to Wank

lucky-E-leven said:
Free? Not quite, but I take non-monetary forms of payment for my services. :p

~lucky (Lou, you might have to fight Colly for the middle, tho. i'll bring up the rear...as it were.) :devil:

Ooooer!

We can negotiate terms, I'm sure. :D

Lou (You can bring up my rear any time you want, sexy.) :devil:

I've just figured something out: All women are lesbians, and all men are heterosexual.

I don't know why it's taken so long for me to realise.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wank or not to Wank

Tatelou said:
Ooooer!

We can negotiate terms, I'm sure. :D

Lou (You can bring up my rear any time you want, sexy.) :devil:

Hey, do a girl a favor...it's a really long flight and it'd help me a great deal if you changed your AV from the orange shirt girl to the sexy beast in the bra that I caught a lick...um...er...a glimpse of the other day. :p

~lucky

or you can just tell me to keep dreaming and hurry my ass up in getting there...did you say you had one of those double dildoes, or two?

Sub Joe said:
I've just figured something out: All women are lesbians, and all men are heterosexual.

LOL

All heterosexual men are lesbians too, though. Hadn't thought of that, had ya?

~lucky

Okay... I've been outed. Just for that, I'm going back to my black-on-white lesbian cunnilingus Avatar.

Sub Joe said:

Damn, does this mean it's over between us joe.

Sub Joe said:
Okay... I've been outed. Just for that, I'm going back to my black-on-white lesbian cunnilingus Avatar.

I can't wait!

~licky (intentional typo) :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wank or not to Wank

lucky-E-leven said:
Hey, do a girl a favor...it's a really long flight and it'd help me a great deal if you changed your AV from the orange shirt girl to the sexy beast in the bra that I caught a lick...um...er...a glimpse of the other day. :p

~lucky

or you can just tell me to keep dreaming and hurry my ass up in getting there...did you say you had one of those double dildoes, or two?

How about this one? :devil:

*Imagines Lucky lick... erm... looking at my body*

I have one of those, but loads of other toys. Actually, I could easily order another. I'm sure the postman won't die of embarrassment when he delivers it this time. Heeeheee!

I'm not lesbian. I don't even have sex. I sit at home, waiting for my Hubby to come over. I kil time by tending to home decoration, cleaning, organizing, and laundry.
I'm home-sexual.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wank or not to Wank

Tatelou said:

*Imagines Lucky lick... erm... looking at my body*

I have one of those, but loads of other toys. Actually, I could easily order another. I'm sure the postman won't die of embarrassment when he delivers it this time. Heeeheee!

Damn woman! That needs a bit of a warning. HOT! HOT! HOT! I'll be there ASAP. Is Colly still in? I could swing by and pick her up...plus I hear she's got a helluva toy chest as well.

*ROWR* (have you any idea how awful a laptop screen tastes? I just found out. I'd advise you not to try it, but even that type of advisory wouldn't have prevented it just now. YUMMY!)

~luckiest :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wank or not to Wank

lucky-E-leven said:
Damn woman! That needs a bit of a warning. HOT! HOT! HOT! I'll be there ASAP. Is Colly still in? I could swing by and pick her up...plus I hear she's got a helluva toy chest as well.

*ROWR* (have you any idea how awful a laptop screen tastes? I just found out. I'd advise you not to try it, but even that type of advisory wouldn't have prevented it just now. YUMMY!)

~luckiest :kiss:

Blimey! Am I in for a good time, or what!?

Colly had better still be in. Yeah, pick her up on the way, I'm sure you two will be well warmed up by the time you get here. :devil:

Lou - luckier still. :kiss:

Sub Joe said:
Depends... do you still have the parrot?

Is it critical? Damn it yes, I still have him, not as often as I used to though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wank or not to Wank

Tatelou said:
Right! Let's get these flights sorted. :devil:

(My hubby wants to know if he can video it? :rolleyes: )

Lou

P.S. Don't worry, I'll arrange for his mates to take him out. ;)

OMG,

Lou that Av is so delicious it should be criminal!

:heart:
Edited to add: Defintely still in!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wank or not to Wank

Tatelou said:
Blimey! Am I in for a good time, or what!?

Colly had better still be in. Yeah, pick her up on the way, I'm sure you two will be well warmed up by the time you get here. :devil:

Lou - luckier still. :kiss:

Jesus young lady, will you warn us next time you intend to post an avatar like that. See you in a while, got to clean this mess up now.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wank or not to Wank

Tatelou said:

I think I'll have another wank.. there, all done.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wank or not to Wank

Colleen Thomas said:
OMG,

Lou that Av is so delicious it should be criminal!

:heart:

Thanks, babe!

Talking of delicious... are we on?

Lou :devil:

Back