Wat’s Carbon Water-N-Stuff Thread - Concepts In Iron And Wood!!!

Spot likes to hang out at the dump hoping to get a huff off of an old paint can...

... he's too stoned to hump.
What sort of weaponry would you recommend Spot employ to prevent capture by roaming gangs of hungry Haitian refugees?

Forgive me, AJ, that was mean....I momentarily forgot how the word 'employ' triggers you....my bad. Please forgive.

Spot likes to hang out at the dump hoping to get a huff off of an old paint can...

... he's too stoned to hump.

Spot would be better off as a puffer than a huffer.

That reminds me of a horrible story I know of about a huffer and his demise. Kind of nauseating, really.

See Dick do Jane. See Spot watch. Watch, Spot, watch. Be a good boy, Spot, because anything else is bannable here.

Speaking of, see Wat trigger.

See Kamala's goons when Time comes:

01AR-5Z1U.jpg
You forgot one significant detail in your unhinged paranoid fantasy about candidate Harris, the part about where she strips you naked and subjects you to small penis humiliation before the scene at the shooting pit.

Paranoid weirdos...

You forgot one significant detail in your unhinged paranoid fantasy about candidate Harris, the part about where she strips you naked and subjects you to small penis humiliation before the scene at the shooting pit.

Paranoid weirdos...
Think about your words you just penned.... when your standing at the edge of that pit. History repeats its self there's nothing new under the sun.....this is what you voted for.....

This thread continues to trigger nicely.

Fortunately, it doesn’t trigger nice folks….

If the left could come to grips with its fear-based ideology and belief system, then it might be able to acknowledge Reality.

Then again, playing the Blame Game seems to be the avoidance it seeks.

Happy Triggers Thursday!!! Of course, every day is triggers day here. Every day is also a good day to drink refreshing Carbon WaterTM.

9780764358562_1024x1024.jpg

Walmart is in AK.

It has to be evil. Double so now that it is streaming with Hallmark into our homes delivering the same six movies with the same six plots, but they are always careful to use fresh, unknown actors making each movie "an original."

I'm glad I'm not an original and just a cranky ol' curmudgeon.

Who would thing suck a thing?

It's like all those times we never voted for Trump but how we're diehard Trump "supporters."

Yeah . . . deep (state) thinkers they . . . .

23a2ae96f341cd7bf4c06c3a1d4811d2.jpg

Funny how that works. The people who scream at us about not getting the "nuance" of the issue have definite black and white thoughts when it comes to the nuances of anything they pretty much don't agree with (and thus hate).

Walmart is in AK.

It has to be evil. Double so now that it is streaming with Hallmark into our homes delivering the same six movies with the same six plots, but they are always careful to use fresh, unknown actors making each movie "an original."

I'm glad I'm not an original and just a cranky ol' curmudgeon.

15cddadff2b57572a73ba6394d9fdb35.jpg

Back