Wat’s Carbon Water-N-Stuff Thread - Concepts In Iron And Wood!!!

I'm a KansaKAN!

Not a KamalaKant

Reminds me of the Monty Python drunken philosophers song.

CswfOZ5UAAEIA2N.jpg

We have some elevator people here today on the job overcharging us out the ass. It’s what they do. Union, overtime, monopolistic … it’s like dealing with the fucking mafia.

The difference is the mafia understands if you shoot them. These people get offended.

We have some elevator people here today on the job overcharging us out the ass. It’s what they do. Union, overtime, monopolistic … it’s like dealing with the fucking mafia.

The difference is the mafia understands if you shoot them. These people get offended.

Then they cry.

It’s a pity that we have already poured the concrete in the bottom of the elevator pit. Maybe in the future we need to leave a trap door and pour that last. The local police around here would never figure that out. Of course, they struggle tracking elephants in the snow.

Last edited:
I went ahead and dropped the dime on that semi auto shotgun I was looking at. It’s on Diane‘s ban list. Detachable magazine and what not.

Living on the edge….

It’s a pity that we have already poured the concrete in the bottom of the elevator pit. Maybe in the future we need to leave a trap door and pour that last. The local police around here would never figure that out. Of course, they struggle tracking elephants in the snow.

This is because they have issues distinguishing the tracks of the elephant they're hunting amongst the herd of elephant tracks obscuring it.

That, and the investigative techniques they are taught, and their poor application thereof, and their general inattention to detail. But they get to shoot people, unlike working the drive-in window at McDonald’s.

Well, I suppose they could shoot people while working the drive-in window at McDonald’s….

Wat’s cats are probably entirely too well armed to be eaten by Haitians or anyone else for that matter. I know that three of them are outright killers.

That, and the investigative techniques they are taught, and their poor application thereof, and their general inattention to detail. But they get to shoot people, unlike working the drive-in window at McDonald’s.

Well, I suppose they could shoot people while working the drive-in window at McDonald’s….

I wondered why those fucking lines took so long to move at the drive thru.

Ronald was sad...

https://www.newsweek.com/mcdonalds-customer-dies-freak-drive-thru-accident-vancouver-1627378

Shopping for drums for the new shottie. Wat is doing the things that make the libturds foul their purdy pink panties.

Just foul . . . .

G0723-GARAND-2.jpg

Back