Wat’s Carbon Water-N-Stuff Thread - Concepts In Iron And Wood!!!

Lighten up, Francis. Harris is not the candidate who wants to set up RETRIBUTION pits.

Paranoid weirdos on this thread...
The look on your face will be priceless, when reality suddenly seizes you that you've been lied to your entire life....
Enjoy your day paying off other people's debt and paying for the well-being of the illegal aliens.......
I hope and pray that you and your kind receive everything that the Harris presidency has to offer.......

The look on your face will be priceless, when reality suddenly seizes you that you've been lied to your entire life....
Enjoy your day paying off other people's debt and paying for the well-being of the illegal aliens.......
I hope and pray that you and your kind receive everything that the Harris presidency has to offer.......
^ Get a look at Mrs. Wat_Tyler here. :devil:

It's great to have your acknowledgement that Harris will defeat the autocratic retribution seeker who has openly stated that he wants to execute or imprison those who have disagreed with him in the past.

And thanks for for your prayers to fulfill a much more positive vision.

Looks like you are one cult member who is starting to accept reality.

Allah knows that the rest of us will, too.

And Wat's Fearless Prediction is, it won't look like what they expect, either.

6e6e92477539987525be8859a52c9c41bae01f3a.jpeg

So Nu, if Kamala wins, what will her proposed sturmgewehr ban look like???

After all, Broadway Uncle Smokin’ Joe Willie banned them before….

So why didn’t they stay banned????

Allah knows that the rest of us will, too.

And Wat's Fearless Prediction is, it won't look like what they expect, either.

6e6e92477539987525be8859a52c9c41bae01f3a.jpeg
I'm pleased and surprised to see you posting in support of mass transit.

Yes, all highway funding should be redirected to build out the rail network.

The Terror is afoot. OMFG, "guns" will be everywhere, espacially if Kamala can't pass a high-cap mag bill

Wat loves the smell of burnt gunpowder in the morning.

Smells like . . . Freedom!!!

The Terror is afoot. OMFG, "guns" will be everywhere, espacially if Kamala can't pass a high-cap mag bill
She has to win AND have coattails.

Deep State Agent Trump and his weird followers are doing their best to help her accomplish that goal.

We'll see what happens in November...

Had a cop wander through yesterday to ask a question. That was easy. Then asked him what brand duty handgun they are using. It was a Glock 17. Okay. Wasn't sure the generation - 4 or 5. Okay. He did mention that he disliked the last weapon they had, some model of Sig Sauer, which he called "Sawyer." Okay.

Wat likes his Sigs, but odds are that Wat's are the upgrade ones.

FYI:

Had a cop wander through yesterday to ask a question. That was easy. Then asked him what brand duty handgun they are using. It was a Glock 17. Okay. Wasn't sure the generation - 4 or 5. Okay. He did mention that he disliked the last weapon they had, some model of Sig Sauer, which he called "Sawyer." Okay.

Wat likes his Sigs, but odds are that Wat's are the upgrade ones.

FYI:
wat is a homo incel cat lady. wat is a pudgy pussy. wat is probably a virgin.

Sieving through Feinstein's Sturmgewehr Ban. For some reason, the M1A is conspicuous in its absence unless I overlooked it. That strikes me as unusual.

field-stripped-M1-garand-scaled.jpeg

The anvil rifle and the M1 carbine both made the excluded list. Of course, nether has an Extra-Deadly Forward Grip or a Menacing Handguard. Before, it was Gangland Bayonet Lugs and Velocity Accelerator Flash Hiders. Those considerations seem to have been de-considered.

The things that pass for libturd thinking . . . .

hq720.jpg

From the Feinstein Unconstitutional Misnamed Rifles Act:

The bill also exempts from the prohibition the following, with respect to a SAW or LCAFD:

• importation, sale, manufacture, transfer, or possession related to certain law enforcement efforts, or authorized tests or experiments;
  • importation, sale, transfer, or possession related to securing nuclear materials; and
  • possession by a retired law enforcement officer.

And here I thought we weren't supposed to have a Privileged Class in this "Democracy" of ours, because this is complete bullshit.

The land of Mexican'ts???

The horror!!!

Armed government "workers" marching unarmed civilians to the Happy Place:

cwxdjzfnbdl71.jpg

They should take Fragile Tua with them.

Back