We Sing the Body PBW....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Testify!

P. B. Walker said:
Yeah... your right... i would get off watching lark introduce LTR to anal loving <WEG>

PBW "That's DOCTOR Pervert to you" lol

LOL whoa! Dr. Pervert, you're going to get me in trouble... lark isn't doing anything to anyone's booty. lol doesn't chase girl booty, especially not straight girl booty and I'm dead certain it's not allowed either way... lol ;)

I still think you and she should take turns on eachother! How bad can that be? :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Testify!

lark sparrow said:
LOL whoa! Dr. Pervert, you're going to get me in trouble... lark isn't doing anything to anyone's booty. lol doesn't chase girl booty, especially not straight girl booty and I'm dead certain it's not allowed either way... lol ;)

I still think you and she should take turns on eachother! How bad can that be? :D

Dang... I thought we might have had a show there... shucks LOL.

If I am gonna try this out... I don't want a beginnner back there... I want a pro... LMAO...

PBW

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Testify!

P. B. Walker said:
Dang... I thought we might have had a show there... shucks LOL.

If I am gonna try this out... I don't want a beginnner back there... I want a pro... LMAO...

PBW

Where is Eb when he's giving an opening like this one???

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Testify!

Desdemona said:

LOL... well I'm not saying I want to be strap-on'd... I'm just saying... if I ever were to allow it... It would have to be a pro.. I'm sure you know what I mean...

for example, say you were to want a fisting... you wouldn't let someone that had never done it do it... would ya? :)

PBW "Maybe this'll get them off track... "

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Testify!

P. B. Walker said:
LOL... well I'm not saying I want to be strap-on'd... I'm just saying... if I ever were to allow it... It would have to be a pro.. I'm sure you know what I mean...

for example, say you were to want a fisting... you wouldn't let someone that had never done it do it... would ya? :)

PBW "Maybe this'll get them off track... "

Does the phrase: "she has a one track mind", have any significance for you??? :p :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Testify!

Desdemona said:
Does the phrase: "she has a one track mind", have any significance for you??? :p :p

LOL... as in "she's on a mission?"

Mmmmmm...

either way... I'm still not convinced I need to be reamed... :) Sorry ya'll... you just aren't convincing yet.

PBW

Desdemona said:

Hey, some of us have subs to smack!

Eb

Ebonyfire said:

Eb

Yes, let's not keep her from her subs... the more she beats and reams them the less time she'll have to worry about me. hehe

PBW "That one sub is getting way outta line Eb, he probably needs more spanking"

P. B. Walker said:
Yes, let's not keep her from her subs... the more she beats and reams them the less time she'll have to worry about me. hehe

PBW "That one sub is getting way outta line Eb, he probably needs more spanking"

I always have time to ream you PBW.

Eb

lark sparrow said:

As her Mistress I can assure you that she would get in trouble and will not be doing any booty chasing or reaming. Although she does give sound advice, booty reaming can be fun... and she should know! :eek: :devil:

Silken

lark sparrow said:

He is trying to use tactics to take the spotlight off his big ole booty! It will not work! His booty will be mine!

Eb

Ebonyfire said:
He is trying to use tactics to take the spotlight off his big ole booty! It will not work! His booty will be mine!

Eb

LOL... it was working for awhile there... :)

Sorry Mistress Silken... didn't mean to get lark into trouble :)

PBW "Planning my next diversion..."

Ebonyfire said:

Eb

lol I told him his booty was already your marked territory ;)

P. B. Walker said:
LOL... it was working for awhile there... :)

Sorry Mistress Silken... didn't mean to get lark into trouble :)

PBW "Planning my next diversion..."

not to worry she is not in trouble, although I think you might want to invest in a chastity belt with the full back so as to protect youurself ;)

Silken

mistresssilkeng said:
not to worry she is not in trouble, although I think you might want to invest in a chastity belt with the full back so as to protect youurself ;)

Silken

Now yer talking!! Finally someone with a good idea. Hehe.

A butt chastity device... perfect. Would I be correct in assuming this is a new invention? lol.

PBW "Whoever shall I give the key to?"

mistresssilkeng said:
As her Mistress I can assure you that she would get in trouble and will not be doing any booty chasing or reaming. Although she does give sound advice, booty reaming can be fun... and she should know! :eek: :devil:

Silken

oh, lark gets backed up and slapped down in one swift motion - Hi Mistress, welcome to the Shaft and fluffy thread! :rose:

PBW - I've been passing these funnies along to Her and She finally decided to take a peek lol

lark sparrow said:
oh, lark gets backed up and slapped down in one swift motion - Hi Mistress, welcome to the Shaft and fluffy thread! :rose:

PBW - I've been passing these funnies along to Her and She finally decided to take a peek lol

I'm glad she did come take a peek... finally someone on my side :)

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Now yer talking!! Finally someone with a good idea. Hehe.

A butt chastity device... perfect. Would I be correct in assuming this is a new invention? lol.

PBW "Whoever shall I give the key to?"

Well I had thought you might turn it around.. be inventive.. but has rethought that option as it might lead to interesting play with a blow torch that you might regret.. giggles :devil:

lark sparrow said:

hello love, and yes the thread does interest Me because it interests you..and for PBW you might look into working up to a strap-on starting with a finger.. or say a lollipop ;) and building to larger toys till the strap-on is no longer so scary.. just an idea though

Alas, sorry PBW, I will always be on My girl's side :rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Testify!

mistresssilkeng said:
Well I had thought you might turn it around.. be inventive.. but has rethought that option as it might lead to interesting play with a blow torch that you might regret.. giggles :devil:

Ok... if Eb fires up a blow torch... I'm outta here. LOL. That's just too scary an image for me. :) Plus, I'm a teddy bear, she wouldn't do that to me. :)

PBW "She wouldn't even spank me I bet."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Testify!

P. B. Walker said:
Ok... if Eb fires up a blow torch... I'm outta here. LOL. That's just too scary an image for me. :) Plus, I'm a teddy bear, she wouldn't do that to me. :)

PBW "She wouldn't even spank me I bet."

I don't know she seems to like you quite a bit, and I would bet she only spanks those she's really fond of - as a reward :)

You're a lucky man, Mr Walker ;)

Here i am again just encouraging ya'll to keep this one going...

*giggles*

....you get that booty Mistress Ebony...

PB she is on a mission and you might as well give it up......

Nah... I don't think I can give it up... :)

Too painful, too scary... and why does she have that evil grin on her face??? LOL

I don't think she wants it enough...

I'll save my virginity for marriage... or something like that... LOL.

PBW "I said you can kiss it, not stick it!"

Ebonyfire said:

Eb

Eb, if you were truly organized, you'd get them to smack each other while you pursue PB! :p

Back