We Sing the Body PBW....

P. B. Walker said:
Ahhh hah... trying the old bait and switch routine... bad girly! :)

Do I get to pick what I get if I give in? hehehe...

PBW "Mommy, those women want to do naughty things to me... "

Umm, pick what's inserted into your booty? I bet Eb has a wide (and not so wide) variety. Do you have a color preference?

Didn't your mommy teach you to share?

Come now, Mr Walker.... many women love anal sex (raises her hand) and we don't even have prostate glands that are going to be stimulated and make us involuntarily and deliciously cummmmm. Surely a big, tough guy like you can take a little anal reaming. :D

How about a lollipop afterwards as a reward? ;)

P. B. Walker said:
PBW "Mommy, those women want to do naughty things to me... "

:D

Everytime I come to this thread I hear a theme song.

Sir Mix A Lot's song, Baby Got Back

I like big butts and I can not lie...

lark sparrow said:
Umm, pick what's inserted into your booty? I bet Eb has a wide (and not so wide) variety. Do you have a color preference?

Didn't your mommy teach you to share?

Come now, Mr Walker.... many women love anal sex (raises her hand) and we don't even have prostate glands that are going to be stimulated and make us involuntarily and deliciously cummmmm. Surely a big, tough guy like you can take a little anal reaming. :D

How about a lollipop afterwards as a reward? ;)

But it hurts men more. LOL... just kidding. I'd probably be ok with a tongue or a finger back there, but certainly not a strap-on or a huge dildo. Sorry just not my thing :)

And no reaming... oh gawd... that sounds even scarier. LOL. You aren't making this sound more enjoyable lark :)

Pfftth lollipop... more like a BJ from all the ladies present... lmao. :)

PBW "So I'm a dork."

lovetoread said:
:D

Everytime I come to this thread I hear a theme song.

Sir Mix A Lot's song, Baby Got Back

I like big butts and I can not lie...

Haha... silly girls...

PBW "Duct Taping mah bootie closed"

P. B. Walker said:
But it hurts men more. LOL... just kidding. I'd probably be ok with a tongue or a finger back there, but certainly not a strap-on or a huge dildo. Sorry just not my thing :)

And no reaming... oh gawd... that sounds even scarier. LOL. You aren't making this sound more enjoyable lark :)

Pfftth lollipop... more like a BJ from all the ladies present... lmao. :)

PBW "So I'm a dork."

Aww shucks, has been called alot of things but rarely a lady ;) guess that leaves me out.

LOL it's your "dorkiness" along with a great set of imagined buns that drives the women wild. :) Glad you appreciated the word reaming (giggles).

Phew!... worn out, this pursuing business isn't easy. Passes the booty baton to someone else.

lark sparrow said:
Aww shucks, has been called alot of things but rarely a lady ;) guess that leaves me out.

LOL it's your "dorkiness" along with a great set of imagined buns that drives the women wild. :) Glad you appreciated the word reaming (giggles).

Phew!... worn out, this pursuing business isn't easy. Passes the booty baton to someone else.

Hehehe... the weight of the baton is heavy young one... in time you will attain your goal grasshopper. :)

Yes, the "imagined" buns thing still has me cracking up. My "buns" are far from great... and they sure don't drive women wild... more like... drive them away LOL. But hey... that's the great thing about cyberspace I guess. Oh did I forget to tell ya'll... I'm really 10 inches.. yeah... really... wink wink.

PBW "But of course you are a lady :) "

P. B. Walker said:
LOL... oh you are so bad...

That deserves way more than a spanking for sure... I think we're looking at a caning for that. :)

PBW

Promises, promises....

You'll have to finish with Eb first. ;)

lovetoread said:
Promises, promises....

You'll have to finish with Eb first. ;)

OOhhhhh... spanking Eb... now there's a thought... hehe...

PBW "Gawd I'll probably get a caning just for thinking it"

P. B. Walker said:
Haha... silly girls...

PBW "Duct Taping mah bootie closed"

Removing the duct tape from your buns ought to give you some very interesting sensations PB. ;) Perhaps a little judicious reaming by Eb would be the lesser of two evils, don't you think?

Desdemona said:
Removing the duct tape from your buns ought to give you some very interesting sensations PB. ;) Perhaps a little judicious reaming by Eb would be the lesser of two evils, don't you think?

LOL... it's just skin and hair. <winks> Can't be nearly as painful as a "reaming".

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
LOL... it's just skin and hair. <winks> Can't be nearly as painful as a "reaming".

PBW

The more you whine the more I like it!

Eb

Ebonyfire said:
The more you whine the more I like it!

Eb

LOL... well it definitely doesn't mean you are getting any closer to succeeding. <winks>

Yanno... I'm sure there are a ton of other guys here that would love to feel you "ream" them with your strap-on... hehe... and yanno... I'd probably sit back with the other lovely ladies here and watch right along with them... just for educational purposes of course... :)

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
LOL... well it definitely doesn't mean you are getting any closer to succeeding. <winks>

Yanno... I'm sure there are a ton of other guys here that would love to feel you "ream" them with your strap-on... hehe... and yanno... I'd probably sit back with the other lovely ladies here and watch right along with them... just for educational purposes of course... :)

PBW

I have a more hands on education for you.

Eb

Couldn't resist...

I do love your r/l photo avs and even though it's missing the goatee, still thought of you. ;)

ya'll are still making me giggle here...please keep this one thread going ( at least until finals week is over)

see PB you are helping with the education....

Re: Couldn't resist...

lark sparrow said:
I do love your r/l photo avs and even though it's missing the goatee, still thought of you. ;)

That is definitely a PBW type look!

Eb

P. B. Walker said:
OOhhhhh... spanking Eb... now there's a thought... hehe...

PBW "Gawd I'll probably get a caning just for thinking it"

Do I get to take pics of that too?

lovetoread said:
Do I get to take pics of that too?

Nobody spanks Eb. Been there done that. It was not to my liking, in fact I am always surprised when I get the reactions I get when I spank a guy. It does nothing for me.

Eb <Whose answer to "Who's your Daddy is always, 'Not you!'">

Ebonyfire said:
Nobody spanks Eb. Been there done that. It was not to my liking, in fact I am always surprised when I get the reactions I get when I spank a guy. It does nothing for me.

Eb

I was thinking more of you caning him. ;)

Back