Welcome new folks, passersby and friendly types of all varieties (Part II)

Re: Hello To All

It has, and I think it will continue to do so. Thanks for introducing yourself, MysCynthia.

MysCynthia said:
45 year old hetro fem domme here. I hope that this forum helps all those out there who truly want to learn about BDSM and all its varied aspects. Yes, there are many books to be read but nothing beats RL communication.

monster666 said:
Welcome, Hot4Heels.

I don't remeber a foot fetish thread. Maybe you'd like to start one? Or maybe I am assuming a bit much thinking you have a foot fetish!

You welcomed just about EVERY other person, monster. Now I'm gonna pout.

:( <--- See?

Sure i'll introduce myself.

I must have missed this thread. :) Well, here goes.

I'm a 21 year old straight male from Michigan. Like everyone here, i'm a big pervert. For the most part, i'm inexperienced, so I enjoy reading other peoples posts and figuring out things.
Mostly I lurk alot, but then something like this comes along and i reply. I'm never going to get that picture :)

I have a web cam and I just learned how to use it. I always thought it wasn't good enough to use like that (used it for stills), but Yahoo messanger uses it relatively decently. (If anyone knows a better, free software, i'd appreciate knowing about it.)

I'm open minded and into just about everything, but I read most around this BSDM forum, so thats where my priorities lay.

And thats the quick story. :)

~Detton, professional library troll

Re: Sure i'll introduce myself.

Perverts? There are perverts here? Well I never!

Ebony

Detton said:

I'm a 21 year old straight male from Michigan. Like everyone here, i'm a big pervert. For the most part, i'm inexperienced, so I enjoy reading other peoples posts and figuring out things.
Mostly I lurk alot, but then something like this comes along and i reply. I'm never going to get that picture :)

I have a web cam and I just learned how to use it. I always thought it wasn't good enough to use like that (used it for stills), but Yahoo messanger uses it relatively decently. (If anyone knows a better, free software, i'd appreciate knowing about it.)

I'm open minded and into just about everything, but I read most around this BSDM forum, so thats where my priorities lay.

And thats the quick story. :)

~Detton, professional library troll

Re: Re: Sure i'll introduce myself.

Ebonyfire said:
Perverts? There are perverts here? Well I never!

Ebony

I know Eb!
Came as a shock to me too.

All I see is a bunch of normal folk just like you and me.

RisiaSkye said:

Don't feel bad R...he ignored me too. Me! Igor...you know...the hottie.

It's just horrible...I've been pouting for days. But let me tell ya...Next time I *SEE* him I'm gonna make him pay. I'll make him pay from both of us if ya want.

And R...Did you know we had perverts here? No one told me.

Of course, Risia, you are welcome.

I was just trying to figure out how to welcome you suitably without gushing gooey feelings all over you and embarrasing the two of us. Now push your glasses back to the top of your nose and get back to your thesis.

RisiaSkye said:

Re: Sure i'll introduce myself.

Everyone get that? Detton's a pervert! Detton, for the ladies (mostly) here, what website is your bare ass on?

Welcome, Detton!

Detton said:

I'm a 21 year old straight male from Michigan. Like everyone here, i'm a big pervert.

Now she's not gonna stop 'till I build a 50' granite monument.

Welcome, lilfrk.

lilfrk said:

Don't feel bad R...he ignored me too. Me! Igor...you know...the hottie.

It's just horrible...I've been pouting for days. But let me tell ya...Next time I *SEE* him I'm gonna make him pay. I'll make him pay from both of us if ya want.

And R...Did you know we had perverts here? No one told me.

I want WAY more than a welcome there ya DOF.

Now about that momument...50 feet tall, bald and beautiful. Got that? Make sure it's right...

Back