Welcome new folks, passersby and friendly types of all varieties (Part II)

monster666 said:
Glad to see you laughing instead of swinging, big guy. Fights between big guys always hurt - and not in a good way.

I rarely come out swinging bubba... it takes a lot ;)

PBW

Thanks for stopping in to say hi, Cellis.

cellis said:
First of all I want to welcome all the new people to the BDSM Forum. It is so nice to see all of you!

this is basically an updated repost of my intro post from the last thread done in early July 2002
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

greetings........ my name is luvsubbbbb......i am a 48 yr old male submissive living in Toronto Canada..........i have a fair bit of Real Life D/s experience, although i have yet to be formally collared in a power exchange relationship. i am divorced (was married vanilla for 18 years) and have 3 teenaged children who i cherish and love dearly..........

i am an accountant by profession, but am also involved in a family business based in NYC, so i travel regularly for work to NY/NJ/PA, and thus am privileged to participate in many RL BDSM events and communities on the eastern seaboard.....i have cultivated many scene friends and acquaintances there as well......i have learned from each relationship and experience, but i have not as yet been collared in a 24/7 relationship........

i am for all intents and purposes heterosexual and NOT a switch.... and, although my submissive nature does not discriminate as to gender, i am not particularly attracted to the male form........

i am primarily a service submissive, not much into pain and i take the power exchange aspect of BDSM relationships very seriously........i always show the proper respect and deference to Dominants of both sexes......

i first found out about literotica about a year ago when i followed friends of mine from VP (virtual places...excite system) to these pages to read erotica......then in late June of this year i was told by my "dear unofficial mentoring Mistress friend" Shadowsdream that she writes and posts here very often so i thought i would join the community myself and see how i found it...............

well.......Lit is a wonderful place.......and i am enjoying meeting all sorts of different people of all backgrounds and sexual persuasions........

i CANNOT say that i met Mistress VeryPowerful here, as Mistress Shadowsdream deserves the credit for introducing me to Her, THE ONE to whom i am presently under consideration........ :rose:

although we are currently separated by thousands of miles, Mistress VP and i spent 11 glorious days together in August.....meeting.......learning......connecting.......and now: growing.......

i am VERY HAPPY.......and currently in a special place :)

Thanks for stopping in to say hello, redelicious. And I am glad to see you lurking less!

redelicious said:
I am reposting parts from the other thread with additions at the bottom:

I am 33, married, BBW. I consider myself bi-currious, but with no expectations of it moving beyond that point. I am obviously not that new to Lit and I have been lurking on this board for awhile.

Re: Thought I'd add myself here...

I know you too! Welcome, Perse. Thanks for giving us a bit more about you.

Persephone36 said:
...since I've actually never done this on the other thread.
:rose:

Welcome! And I wish you well on your new trial.

Verypowerful said:
Me;
Bi curious female Domme, entered the lifestyle not too long ago and loving every second of it.

VP

Rubyfruit said:

I hear ya, sister.

I tend to have, um, quite a presence myself.

I need a man who is "bigger" than me.

Ah, I am not the only one. How do you handle it?

monster666 said:
Thanks for stopping in to say hello, redelicious. And I am glad to see you lurking less!

Thank you.

I wish I had more to say sometimes. I look at all the information that is here and rarely feel I have anything worthwhile to contribute. BUT, I am learning lot, and for where I am at that is just fine.

redelicious said:

Ah, I am not the only one. How do you handle it?

I'm now a reformed "he's gotta be bigger than me" person. I've always described my ideal man as tall, large shoulders, and BIG.

No more. The tall part is still on my list, just because i love to look up into his eyes. But the only important thing about size is the size of his brain and the size of his regard for me. That's what will allow me to be completely comfortable with him and being naked, nothing else.

morninggirl5 said:

I'm now a reformed "he's gotta be bigger than me" person. I've always described my ideal man as tall, large shoulders, and BIG.

No more. The tall part is still on my list, just because i love to look up into his eyes. But the only important thing about size is the size of his brain and the size of his regard for me. That's what will allow me to be completely comfortable with him and being naked, nothing else.

Hmmm

Actually I ment this figurativly - I need a stonger personality then my own to balance me. I guess the meaning got lost when I quoted Ruby.

But thank you for your response. I happen to agree with it anyway.

Re: Re: Lurking

monster666 said:
Welcome. Don't be shy, we don't bite as long as it's on your hard limits list.

Um, you initials are s_m. Don't mind some if the women here call you "lucky bitch". It's a term of endearment, trust me.

Oh not worried about a bite.

and the initials yes were on purpose ;)

ahhh lucky bitch.. a nice term .. but my though to bitch is
"at least I'm the pick of the litter"

I'm a 42 year old submissive who is casually bi (my attraction to women is not very strong but I don't rule them out, either ;) ). I keep my private life very separate from my professional life. Professionally, I'm pretty assertive but almost never aggressive. Privately, I'm naturally submissive and I tend to be a little shy when meeting new people in a social setting. I like a little pain with my D/s, but I'm not what anyone would call a painslut.

My relationships have always had a D/s component even when I had no name for it. Once I realised that I'm a sub and had certain desires, it took me a couple of years to accept and embrace that part of myself. At this point, I enjoy exploring what I really like in real life vs what works for me in fantasy. I'm not currently in a relationship and I have no clue when that might change.

I've been hanging around Lit for about a year now (I was a lurker for quite a while). Spending time here has expanded my mental limits and probably will help me to be open to expanding them in real life. I've met some really nice people here and I'm looking forward to getting to know all you new folks too.

BTW, call me des.

My turn

(Doing this just to get one of them there special welcomes from Monster!)

Hello everyone, I am willow.

I am a (gulp) 45 year old submissive, married to my Master. We have recently celebrated our Silver wedding anniversary - but have only been in the lifestyle for about 5 months. Thatwas basically because it took us a long, long time to find out that how we lived actually had a name. Robuck and I live as close to a 24/7 TPE relationship as we can having two teenagers still living with us.

Ummmm ... what else?
I'm English - so sometimes may be a little slow in catching on to American humour (expect questions if I really don't get it!) Please feel free to do the same with my posts - if there is something you don't understand - just ask :)

Hi

I'm a 27 straight female who is finally developing sexually. I'm in the prcoess of a very nasty divorce going on its third year. I'm new to the scene, Richard suggested I come over and learn some new stuff.

My marriage was abusive, so I'm sifting through things trying to figure me out. He was the only one I had been with so I'm try to seperate things out.

I'm not seeing anyone, but could see myself as an s.

Re: Hi

lost said:
I'm a 27 straight female who is finally developing sexually. I'm in the prcoess of a very nasty divorce going on its third year. I'm new to the scene, Richard suggested I come over and learn some new stuff.

My marriage was abusive, so I'm sifting through things trying to figure me out. He was the only one I had been with so I'm try to seperate things out.

Richard is a wise man. Welcome, I hope you enjoy this forum and find much that will be helpful to you.:rose:

Hello lost.

Please make yourself at home here.
We are a nice bunch - honest we are :D

Caroline, how could I miss you?

Thanks for introducing yourself.

Best wishes on your marriage with Sam! You must be getting very excited.

CarolineOh said:
I love all the introductory posts, it's great to get to know everyone.

Okay, i've jumped in here with an opinion already, might be a good idea to go ahead and introduce myself.

I'm 33, single, straight-female sub. I am currently sifting through Dom's looking for the right one for me. I've been here since the Monster thread began, i was the quiet girl in the corner for a long, long time.

Hiya Des, thanks for your info! I am glad you decided to begin posting.

Desdemona said:

I've been hanging around Lit for about a year now (I was a lurker for quite a while). Spending time here has expanded my mental limits and probably will help me to be open to expanding them in real life. I've met some really nice people here and I'm looking forward to getting to know all you new folks too.

BTW, call me des.

Re: My turn

Willow, thanks for giving us a closer look at you.

And congrats on the big aniversary, that's milestone most marriages never get to see.

Welcome!

WillowPuss said:
(Doing this just to get one of them there special welcomes from Monster!)

Hello everyone, I am willow.

I am a (gulp) 45 year old submissive, married to my Master. We have recently celebrated our Silver wedding anniversary

Re: Hi

lost,

A warm welcome. We take a dim view of abuse here, largely because BDSM is too often characterized as abuse by those who don't really know what most of us are about.

I hope you'll read the sticky and the links to the threads contained within, particularly "Safe, Sane & Consensual: Words to Live by" by RisiaSkye.

Lost, I hope you find strength with us, and that BDSM will show you that being submissive isn't about being abused. Your submission should be your gift to someone special, and no one should take it from you.

Look around and ask questions. And then at some point I hope we can find you a more fitting name, because before it's over, I am sure you'll have a lot to offer.

lost said:

Damn straight. 5 demerits. And 100 naked girl pushups on that glass table over there; the one with the photographer underneath.

Thanks for the bio, mg5. Welcome!

morninggirl5 said:
Okay, i've jumped in here with an opinion already, might be a good idea to go ahead and introduce myself.

Hello To All

45 year old hetro fem domme here. Divorced after 20+ years I met my current husband 5 years ago and although I've been called a bitch and controlling he showed me that I've just been a "closet domme" for years.

My husband is a pain slut switch who loves to spank. I love the idea of subbing to him (he is a wonderful dom) but then the domme side of me screams "What the heck are you thinking!? You rarely like being told what to do (and you absolutely will not put up with pain!)" so we've joined a few local groups and attended some play parties but rarely can we coordinate our schedules and/or moods to attend.
I love talking to others at the parties but watching fem subs receive any type of pain, even though I KNOW they want it, makes me edgy. On the other hand I love watching male subs being punished.

I have a need to know everything about everything so I rarely post as I spend way too much time reading others posts.
I found Literotica before the "Monster Thread" started.
I love reading the stories but I love the discussion boards even more.
I think Cym is a Goddess for pushing the formation of this separate forum. I suggested it once then gave up but she persisted and I thank her for that. Anyone who gives her a hard time should be flogged!

I hope that this forum helps all those out there who truly want to learn about BDSM and all its varied aspects. Yes, there are many books to be read but nothing beats RL communication.

Back