Welcome new folks, passersby and friendly types of all varieties (Part II)

Re: Re: Thanx for asking Monster............

monster666 said:
You are welcome, and welcome to DBSM talk!

DBSM
would that be Dr Blue's small talk?
:D

I would just like to welcome Ruby, Chele (look - you made a list!), Park, PBW, kym, Ricckk, RedM, and Felicia.
(Hope I haven't forgotten anyone ...)

EEEKKEEEEE ... Welcome Quint!

Re: Re: Re: Thanx for asking Monster............

How'd ya know? I was gonna say something flippant about IRC jargon, but damned if I can remember what it was.

WillowPuss said:

DBSM
would that be Dr Blue's small talk?
:D

I would just like to welcome Ruby, Chele (look - you made a list!), Park, PBW, kym, Ricckk, RedM, and Felicia.

big hellos to Chele and Quint, who aren't new, but still aren't boring so they aren't getting tossed out of the proverbial sack!

Re: Re: Re: Thanx for asking Monster............

WillowPuss said:

Awww....thank you, Willow! So nice to feel included! :)

monster666 said:
big hellos to Chele and Quint, who aren't new, but still aren't boring so they aren't getting tossed out of the proverbial sack!

Thank you! But what if I do want to get thown into the proverbial sack? ;)

Andreina, 22 years old, single, European commuter, currently based in the middle of nowhere at the back of beyond.

I'm just slowly developing my BDSM personality but I'd consider myself a switch with a good Domme side. I'm not all that much into causing pain (although I do not mind being a painslut myself from time to time), but I do like to control my subs. Oh -- and I still love Vanilla Sex. :)

Watching men fuck each other turns me on. Watch out for my strap-on. :D

<edit -> wee corrections to the language >

Last edited:
Andreina said:
Watching men fuck each other turns me. Watch out for my strap-on. :D

I like you! :)

It's great reading about everybody on this thread. Thanks again, Monster.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. It's very nice to meet you all as well.

Lurking

Well, I have been lurking around the BDSM board for awhile. Just recently decided to come out of lurking. Guess I worked up the courage... and what a good place to as well huh?

Lets see here to "bare all" so to speak; I am a 20 year old Sub. Living currently in Virginia, I've been there under a year and don't plan on staying long. I moved here from touring in europe with my dance company. My Dom was the director you could say. A wonderful man, but when I had to leave the company we did not stay in touch.

Since then I've been indulging in my fantasy through stories and what not. Guess you could say I'm weary of throwing myself to another relationship. Guess that one is right in a sense. Though I currently have a boy-friend he isn't in the life style that I know of. But then again my courage failed me in telling him about it.

Getting the picture that I'm shy. :catroar: Yes I don't like being shy but it is a part that will hopfully grow out with time and learning to trust again. Thank you Monster for putting up this thread and allowing me to speak.

First I'd like to say welcome to all the new ones that I've not welcomed before, as well as the veterans to the board. I went and searched out my first post on the other thread....Man is it funny....but I'm gonna post it again here with a few revisions.

Hello all, I am a 36 years old, bi-curious female, a submissive, in a 24/7 PE relationship. I am married to my Dom, who is in the military. We are still relatively new to this lifestyle, 6 months and counting. I am a stay at home mom of 3, 16yo girl, 12yo boy and 4yo boy. (yes a big age gap) However, I do have my associates degree in accounting.

I look forward to getting to know more of you. I love this board for the knowledge I have gained here and will continue to glean the information that I crave.

~smiles~
dixi

Hi Dixicritter, I read that you have your associates in accounting...that's what I'll be getting in May. This is my last semester but unfortunately they only the the graduating thing once a year. Anyways, it was just nice to see I have something in common with somebody.

Reintroducing me.
I am a 35 y.o. Domme from Meeeeechigan. I am les in my sexuality but like playing with men as well as women. I learned BDSM as a pro Domme when I was in college, got into it, and the rest is history.
My interests are more SM than DS. I have several play partners and right now I am seeing somebody who fight turn into a serious thing but its too soon to tell.
So welcome new folks and all that.

Hello,how are ya'll?

I am a 30 yr old sub,who recently figured out what life is supposed to be. I do not live in the life 24/7 as my dom says that he wants it only to be in the bedroom,but his personality does let it slip out every now and then.

I met my man on Lit and moved all the way up here to Jersey from SC, to be with him. I have 3 kids,am recently divorced,and am going to school to be a net tech.

The only down side to my life is healthwise and I am hoping that soon I can get back to being a freak.

Oh and I do have a fetish or two,mainly the whole watersports thang.

I'm James Blandings or JB if you like, in the scene, a name you may recognize I stole from Cary Grant.
I am a 47 year old bisexual switch. I have always identified with a BDSM sexuality, and first became involved at the age of 16. I have had relationships of all types, both Dom and sub, with both genders.
I am active in my local community in Michigan, and I am very willing to help anyone in the area who needs adssiastance with finding groups, munches, etc. in the area.
I am an early retiree, having been partially disabled in an industrial accident. It does not hamper my daily life much, but precludes me from full time work.
I am not currently in a relationship, but I always kep my mind open to what might be coming along.

Well James, since you're a bisexual switch, you have many opportunities available to you.

:)

Rubyfruit said:
Well James, since you're a bisexual switch, you have many opportunities available to you.

he dont believe it letting many get by him either.

James, do you have a preference regarding gender?

I tend to be attracted to more men, but I think that's only because there just aren't many women like MzChrista in this world.

Rubyfruit said:
James, do you have a preference regarding gender?

I tend to be attracted to more men, but I think that's only because there just aren't many women like MzChrista in this world.

I go through phases. All my early experiences were with men, but since then I have floated back and forth in my preferences. Right now I am in a tweener phase, where I can shift either way. This past summer I spent some time serving a Domme friend, but right now I am playing more with men. I don't try to guide or force it, I just let it take it's course.

And I agree with you about Christa. They broke the mold after they made her.

Re-Introducing Ebonyfire

I am a 52 year old Hetero Domme with part-times 2 male subs, sissyboy and bitchboy.

I live in CT, and am currently interviewing some candidates for a 24/7 sub position. I am a service oriented non-sexual focused Domme. That means is that I can fuck who I want, when I want, for whatever reason I want. Life is good.

Welcome newbies.

Eb

me.....

Hi, i'm sierra... a 35 yr old bifemale submissive from Michigan, with possible switch tendencies (just not ready to try them out yet). i've been learning about BDSM for the past 9 months, and in a skin to skin BDSM relationship since May (although, i am currently at odds with my Dom, and it doesn't seem like it's going to mend anytime soon.....) my heart belongs to a Master friend of mine, but, nothing has come of that yet. :( oh well, we have a fantastic friendship, and i hope to never lose that.
i do still "do" vanilla sex, but it definately has to have an edge to it, in order to satisfy me...

i'd also like to welcome all the newcomers to the forum, and urge them to have a seat, and start posting...

welcome to all of the new posters, I hope you will enjoy the interaction and wonderful Lit people as much as I have.

I am a 52 year old Bi Domme who has enjoyed this lifestyle for more than 30 years...how much more is irrelevant ~~grin~~

I am presently in a 24/7 D/s relationship that did begin as a LDR between two Continents 3 years ago.

I love all the introductory posts, it's great to get to know everyone.

I'm Caroline, the Oh is meant as a play on my last initial, I am not from Ohio, as many people assume. I'm 37, mostly submissive with some interest in switching, and I have enjoyed some explorations into my bi side.
In just a few days now I will be marrying my darling Dom, who you might see rattling around here now and then under the name MotorCitySam. We began as a couple before we incorporated bdsm into our relationship, and so far we have been very successful with it. My first marriage was a wreck, but I am very confident this one is going to work gloriously!
I run an outcall catering business. In my spare time, that which I don't spend either here I enjoy cooking, movies and Red Wings hockey. I have several stories posted at Lit. and a couple elsewhere on the web.

Back