What about piercings???

I'm planning on having a guiche and a couple of scrotal piercings done this month and I'm considering one in my glans. With respect to the glans piercings the most common in a Prince Albert which I'm not as leery of as before. What I really wanted was a dydoe/Kings Crown, but having a foreskin makes that unlikely.
What I'd like to know though is how any woman her having intercourse with a male with glans piercings. Did it ring any bells or was it much as always before?
i want to try anal bereback with that.

i want to try anal bereback with that.
That shouldn't be a problem, all you have to do is find someone willing to help you out with that. It just requires some prior preparation ahead of time and knowing if either partner has tested positive for an STD. Good luck with your search.

I have done 12 penis piercings on myself over the last four years. Absolute love them and not painful at all
It certainly looks painful to have it done but it looks good too, i cant imagine how that would feel

I found this today, it's a good illustration of possible male genital piercings.

I'm scheduled to have a few more done tonight. Honestly, the longish healing process on one of the ones I'd like to get is enough to make me wait until another time to get one of those done. After having two piercings done already this time doesn't make me uneasy at all.
Interesting to see the different names for each piercing

It certainly looks painful to have it done but it looks good too, i cant imagine how that would feel
The two I had last year weren't painless but they also weren't bad either, each one was finished just as you began to feel a sting. One through the glans though, well, I expect that will be a little more than a bee sting...
Interesting to see the different names for each piercing
Yes, isn't it, I find the topic interesting, even though some of them aren't of interest to me.

Alright, tonight was a dydoe piercing, it was almost an ouch, and two hafada or scrotal piercings. The first hafada was a little uncomfortable but the second one wasn't a surprise so it was no problem.

Edited to add, the piercer's apprentice took a video of the dydoe piercing and after pictures of the piercings. Given that there's blood involved I post B&W images of the dydoe and haffadas .

Last edited:
I just ordered a pair of bigger nip rings, one of mine has expanded since being pierced, so I'm going for a bigger gauge and diameter. Look forward to fitting & displaying soon!

kv4CvqJ1leN3FQjg9Ac5OF1yHnYLA5cFnnGI4Nh28i8UBM_jT0C45gOnlGNHVZKfR7dgi9CO1mN6WqEGBDqAvBCjTddNCzACPdww0G3wsJk=s0-d-e1-ft

I hate peirced cocks - they look weird and the ring clacks on your teeth.

I hate peirced cocks - they look weird and the ring clacks on your teeth.
To each, their own...and BTW not all penile piercings are rings, especially so on the penis. They can be a straight bar, curved bar, or ring. Most on the shaft or glans are curved or straight bars. The ring through the glans would be from a Prince Albert, but even a PA would start out with a bar, to begin with. Plus, if you ask I suspect most potential partners would remove the ones you didn't want there before having sex.

At one point in time I had four piercings in each ear plus my right tragus, and an eyebrow piercing that I got on a whim. I've always thought having nipple piercings would be fun and regret not having it done in my 20s. I don't know if I could handle the piercing process and recovery now, and the thought of getting it caught on something makes me cringe. My nipples are incredibly sensitive as is, I'd be afraid I'd lose sensation, or they would be ultra sensitive all the time. What are other people's experiences with nipple piercings?

I love piercings on women, if I know they have their nipples pierced I really want to ask them if I can see them.

I just ordered a pair of bigger nip rings, one of mine has expanded since being pierced, so I'm going for a bigger gauge and diameter. Look forward to fitting & displaying soon!

kv4CvqJ1leN3FQjg9Ac5OF1yHnYLA5cFnnGI4Nh28i8UBM_jT0C45gOnlGNHVZKfR7dgi9CO1mN6WqEGBDqAvBCjTddNCzACPdww0G3wsJk=s0-d-e1-ft
I like thicker rings in nipples and lips...

Can tell when talk if they have a tongue piercing. Sure enough she had a stud in the center of her tongue. So im guessing its for the pleasure when giving head to her mate ?

I love women with tattooes and piercings, never experienced a pierced woman, but I really want to ask the local woman at the pet groomers, If I can see hers in the flesh, so to speak. She wore a top, that was fairly tight, no bra and the obvious bar in her right nipple showing, I couldn't take my eyes off it, and I'm fairly sure she knew I was looking as she was discussing the cat..

Ambition of mine to see, play and suck on pierced nipples, just never been lucky enough, seen plenty of pics, even seen them under tshirt, at cat groomers. Lovely young lady, happy I guess with hers too. Thank you for sharing your experience. X

I finally decided to get my cherries pierced a couple weeks ago.
For many month I struggled if I should do it.
I had some ear piercings so far and I still love them all but to get my boobies pierced was not an easy decision.
The struggle between the cute look and my nipples on display much more often and the pain that comes with the piercings made the decision not very easy.
After years of struggling with my boob size I felt more and more comfortable wearing not a bra most of the time or bralettes without any push up.
I mean why not use the benefit of small boobs.
So I finally took the decision to make the next step
and what should I say I am very happy with the final result and how my cherries look now!
The initial pain while getting the piercings was ok to be honest
But in the first two weeks after the appointment it was not so easy.
At least it got better every day.
Has it made them more sensitive, less sensitive, or pretty much the same?

I slept with a girl with a clit piercing (before I got my piercing). It felt and looked great.
Lucky man!
Its the hood not the clit, not many will pierce the actual clit these days as can risk senssation loss, its does look good though especially through mesh ww thongs.

My wife has a Vertical Clitoral Hood (VCH) piercing and I have a Guiche & Frenum piercings

Well, a bit of an update. For a variety of reasons I no longer have any of the piercings that I had earlier.

In my line of work, we warn everyone about dangles.
We have so much machinery and tools that can pull something right out. And our safety guy is a real prick. ;)

Back