What about piercings???

Me: Traditional ear piercings plus my navel
Mic 🎤 drop , there wasn’t a emoji choice for your close , ✨😉 kudos ‘ it read brilliantly . I’d invest in your stock , or exec talk sales seminar. Closers are winners that compete for the win , first and foremost.

I am considering my nipple or both nipples pierced.
In my late 40s now, my nipples are very sensitive and in the centre of my pleasure.
I did breastfeeding which enhanced their size. my nipples changed and become longer, harder and easily noticed when I am braless.
My aim is to enhance their look and my sensation.
And I have few questions.
I am worried about if I am going to lose any sensitivity
Would they beappropirate for lady in her late 40s and 50s? Also worried if they will make foreplay and sex harder.

Thought about getting a few Hafada piercings, but seems like the healing time suggests no sex for a handful of weeks. Anyone having any feedback in terms of healing time, precautions, etc?

i personally have no tats or piercings. but, i’m not opposed to them at all. it’s just not the right thing for me.

Personally I find a woman with pieced nipples a real turn on. I have yet to encounter a VCH in the wild but maybe some day.

I find it exciting. I dont care if it is a nose, lip, nip, belly button or lip or clit, it is all hot

I am considering my nipple or both nipples pierced.
In my late 40s now, my nipples are very sensitive and in the centre of my pleasure.
I did breastfeeding which enhanced their size. my nipples changed and become longer, harder and easily noticed when I am braless.
My aim is to enhance their look and my sensation.
And I have few questions.
I am worried about if I am going to lose any sensitivity
Would they beappropirate for lady in her late 40s and 50s? Also worried if they will make foreplay and sex harder.
My wife is a very young 60. She has her right nipple pierced and has had it for close to 20 years. I originally pierced both nipples but the left one got angry after 6 months and she took it out. Age has nothing to do with it in my opinion. Find a reputable piercer and discuss your concerns and ask about placement. Maybe even a few references.

My wife is a very young 60. She has her right nipple pierced and has had it for close to 20 years. I originally pierced both nipples but the left one got angry after 6 months and she took it out. Age has nothing to do with it in my opinion. Find a reputable piercer and discuss your concerns and ask about placement. Maybe even a few references.
I agree...age has nothing to do with someone wanting a piercing. More than anything they are just something you do for yourself and the enjoyment of having them. To my mind that's ageless.

Back