What are you doing?

But Perdita, any threads you are in are good threads simply because you're in them.

did that make sense? it's hard to make sense when you're drooling on the keyboard and trying not to get shocked - even if the doctor does say electroshock is good therapy - just goes to show you he's never been here.

Icingsugar said:
btw, who in here is Sven?
Dear Icingsugar,
We all know from Svenskaflicka that Sven is or infers a male Swede (or the adjective, not sure), so I thought addressing you as Sweet Sven would fit given your Lit. name. Confused? Good. :)

sweetly, Perdita

perdita said:
Dear Icingsugar,
We all know from Svenskaflicka that Sven is or infers a male Swede (or the adjective, not sure), so I thought addressing you as Sweet Sven would fit given your Lit. name. Confused? Good. :)

sweetly, Perdita

Whatever floats your boat, dear.

Right now? As of this moment? I'm in the livingroom, watching TV, fixing to go to bed because it's past 11:00 and I have to go to work tomorrow. Monday approaches! I have to start the dishwasher, set up the coffee machine, and pee.

I should be so lucky to be able to read Literotica from work. I'm not even on line at work. If my computer setup at work were any more antique it would be approved by the Amish. Even when I did have jobs where I could be on line there was always a Net Nanny to worry about, and even so, I don't want even some anonymous network admin knowing that much about me!

Back