What cost vanity? "Toe Cleavage"

dr_mabeuse said:
I've certainly never run from a woman because her shoes weren't right on time.
Mab., you're on a roll. That's a fine sentence.

Perdita :)

Raph: :rose:

Raphy said

Box, I'd quit while I was behind, if I was you..

Trust me, that's the head of the camel. You're lucky all those women put you on ignore, or you're gonna find the entire fuckin' camel in the tent faster than you can say 'Multiple rapist' and then there won't be no gettin' it back out.

You might well be right but I don't really know what the beef is about. Basically, I was in agreement with the women who have now chosen to ignore me. What does "ignore" mean anyhow? I know what it means in the real world, but what does it mean online? I suppose it means they won't send PM's to me or accept any from me but that's no big deal since none of us was going to send any anyhow. Outside of that, what?

Boxlicker101 said:

You might well be right but I don't really know what the beef is about. Basically, I was in agreement with the women who have now chosen to ignore me. What does "ignore" mean anyhow? I know what it means in the real world, but what does it mean online? I suppose it means they won't send PM's to me or accept any from me but that's no big deal since none of us was going to send any anyhow. Outside of that, what?

Firstly, and to get this out of the way:

When you ignore someone on lit, it means you don't see any of their posts anymore. Pretty much it's used so that basically, you don't ever have to read a single thing from that person ever again. What you've done is piss off some very good people so much that they don't ever want to see anything written by you. Ever again. That's a pretty impressive achievement.

And secondly, you really don't understand what the 'beef' is about?

Dude, you said:

Boxlicker101 said:
If women do foolish things such as I described in my last post, and get raped, it does not excuse the rapist, and he belongs in prison, but the victim should also be subject to criticism for putting themselves at such risk, just as other victims of crimes are criticized for making it easy on the criminals.

I guess you've never been raped, or had friends or family that were raped, huh? Did you try and tell them that it was their fault for getting raped?

Man, if you can't see why what you said is such a wrong thing to say, then nothing I can possibly say will ever change your mind.

If so, then we have nothing further to talk about on this thread.

Svenskaflicka said:
Ass cleavage?

Oddly enough, you can buy jeans that puts cleavage into your butt. I think the same for guys too.

Though, big or enhanced or round butts = unsexy.

Hi, Raphy. You said:

I guess you've never been raped, or had friends or family that were raped, huh? Did you try and tell them that it was their fault for getting raped?

In fact I have been raped, when I was very young. I put it behind me and avoided getting in the same situation again.

I don't know of any family member or close friend who has ever been raped but if any had, I certainly wouldn't say it was her fault. I am not the most sensitive guy in the world but I am not such a jerk to say a thing like that. I wouldn't believe it was her fault either; I would believe it was the fault of the guy or guys who did it and I would want to see them in prison for a long time. Even if I thought the friend or family member had been incautious and had put herself in harms way, I wouldn't say it because it would be of no benefit.

Usually, when I post on here, I just say something in general. Sometimes I will respond to what someone says, like this post, or will ask a question or will answer a question or give an opinion when asked.

I'm sorry that Destinie was raped and I'm REALLY sorry if I said anything to hurt her feelings or offend her. If she's ignoring me, she won't read this but I will say it anyhow.

Well, I'm sorry it happened to you. Something like that should never happen to anyone. I trust that you do understand by now that it was not your fault, yes? That you take zero blame and culpability in it.

So many rape/abuse victims do not.

Boxlicker101 said:
I wouldn't believe it was her fault either; I would believe it was the fault of the guy or guys who did it and I would want to see them in prison for a long time. Even if I thought the friend or family member had been incautious and had put herself in harms way, I wouldn't say it because it would be of no benefit.

Thing is Box, you did say it.

Earlier, you said:

but the victim should also be subject to criticism for putting themselves at such risk

That's the same thing.

Now do you see why so many people are pissed at you?

Last edited:
Svenska, change the name (or not) and use that as an opening line for a new story. Go, Svenska! a survivors winner!

Perdita :D

Svenskaflicka said:
raphy, my sexy little Einstein, there's a blowjob with your name on right here...:kiss:

Well, goddamn!

Raph, on the first plane to Sweden!

I'm a "sucker" for intelligent guys - especially those who tell off morons who make idiotic remarks about women.

Back