What did you do in the nude recently?

Toweled myself dry as my wife sat in the room and watched me do it. I am not allowed to come out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist or any other piece of clothing to cover me.

if we don't have to go anywhere why would we even consider putting on clothes?

why would anyone ever do anything that is not nude?
Exactly ... our ancestors didn't wear anything until they discovered animal skins and the ancient Greeks performed naked at their Olympics (That would have been great to see in Paris!) so why not?

I'm of the opinion that we should at least be allowed to go naked on beaches or in the privacy of our own gardens and if anyone wants to look, let them look! I'm not sure my own physique would incite a full-on orgy but I live in hope!

Presumably there's more to that than just your facial hair?

I enjoyed some time attending to my own manscaping yesterday - love to have the feel of freshly shaved cock and balls, although I only trim my pubes above my cock as it would look strange being bald there and having a lawn everywhere else on my torso ...

Took a shower, made breakfast, done little bit housework, put the wetclothes out on the line, drank lovely hot cup coffee all by 9 am and naked

Back