What did you do in the nude recently?

Acted out a taboo family lesbian tryst as my alter ego Addison, her mother Kelly and granny Cece. It was very intense and as i went down on my granny feeling my mom’s tongue slide up and down my ass it made me feel so sexy and loved!

Currently sitting on the back patio! Sun just came over the trees and warming my skin on my aching cock and balls!

Indoor, and I'm back in sussex now.
Quick change to your profile and it's fixed ... (Obviously a couple of million quid cheaper to live in Sussex :oops:🤣🤣- Mrs KV watches too much "Escape to the Country")

Skinny dipping or nosey neighbours / window cleaner / gardener around? #askingforafriend ;)

Acted out a taboo family lesbian tryst as my alter ego Addison, her mother Kelly and granny Cece. It was very intense and as i went down on my granny feeling my mom’s tongue slide up and down my ass it made me feel so sexy and loved!
Mind if I play the part of the straight(ish) naughty Daddy who loves his family very much 😜
Humping on my pillow and fantasizing it my sister while smelling a pair of her worn panties..
Have you ever ... does she know ... will you leave your mark on the panties? Dirty boy! :devilish:

Mind if I play the part of the straight(ish) naughty Daddy who loves his family very much 😜

Have you ever ... does she know ... will you leave your mark on the panties? Dirty boy! :devilish:
She knows I’m into her , but doesn’t know I have a pair of her worn panties

Like I asked @crem, have you ever, does she know, did you leave your mark?

Inquiring minds need to know about these things 🤣
She doesn’t know, actually I don’t have any, I just do things around the house for her and she’s usually gone so I head to the laundry room. Yes I’ve left them “used” and sometimes I will “use” them and start some laundry for her.

Quick change to your profile and it's fixed ... (Obviously a couple of million quid cheaper to live in Sussex :oops:🤣🤣- Mrs KV watches too much "Escape to the Country")

Skinny dipping or nosey neighbours / window cleaner / gardener around? #askingforafriend ;)
lol yes it is. It's my parents house, not mine. I couldn't even afford to heat the pool.

skinny dipping mostly yes, the rest no, window cleaner comes early mornings before I'm awake, we're not overlooked so no issues with neighbours, gardening occasionally attacked in haphazard fashion by my dad though we have someone come and cut the grass, petrol mower so I know when he's around.

lol yes it is. It's my parents house, not mine. I couldn't even afford to heat the pool.

skinny dipping mostly yes, the rest no, window cleaner comes early mornings before I'm awake, we're not overlooked so no issues with neighbours, gardening occasionally attacked in haphazard fashion by my dad though we have someone come and cut the grass, petrol mower so I know when he's around.
Oh I’ve been run out of the backyard by our lawn guy before. Slipped inside before he even knew I was there

I was recently strung up on the timbers of our new patio cover while my Lovely Domme whipped the fuck out of me... I really NEED that again!

I need to make friends with your parents and then call round at odd times just to ... well, check everything's OK (Wouldn't want them to come home and find anything untoward has been going on!)

Back