What did you do in the nude recently?

Would be nice to have a backyard I could go around naked in but we have to many two stories houses around

I just went to a Korean Spa in NYC. I was a bit nervous because it did say that nudity was required in the men's area but a bathing suit may be warn if you are not comfortable with that. I wanted to be naked so I was worried that maybe i would be the only one, but it definitely was not the case! I walked in put my clothes in a locker and took a large towel and a small towel over to the spa area. The attendant asked me to please leave the large towel in the cubby on the wall. So that was it. I removed my towel and made a little conversation with him with my cock hanging down and it was a great feeling. Later on there was a little bit of hanky panky in the steam room (I kind of had a feeling it could happen when you put so many naked dudes together). I didn't participate but I got pretty hard watching and covered my erection with my hands. The attendant came over and clearly saw some erections, looked through the glass and waived me out. I thought I was in trouble or something. He just came to tell me that my partner was looking for me downstairs in the co-ed area.

Last edited:
Back