What do you NEED right now? pt 2

Tea.

About 10 more hours than will actually exist in this day.

Motivation.

Someone to hold me close and tell me that everything is going to be ok. It doesn't even need to be true.

Congrats on getting an avatar! And *hugs* it will be ok :rose:

I need to know the story behind Cheekygirl75 strolling through a suburban neighborhood carrying a bouncy horse in the rain. I haven't encountered a better attention grabber since "The building was on fire. It wasn't my fault." And she just left us hanging to play wordgames and then disappeared! (Yeah, I might have post-stalked to get the rest of this story.)

Your high school self looked better than mine, I promise you! I was wearing hand me downs from the 70s in the 90s. :D

Ha, no, that could be a fashion statement! High school for me was the 70s, tail end anyway, and I was a chubby kid who'd been transported from NYC area to a fishing village on the coast of Maine. Let's just say that the wardrobe...and every single other thing...did not work. :D

There is no amount of money or magical youth that would induce me to do that ever, ever again. :eek::eek::eek:

I was chubby too, always have been. And 70s Baptist culottes look bad in every decade, especially the 90s. I went from strict private school where we were forced to wear pantyhose to a public school where the girls were half naked (to my mind). lol

Yeah, no, never on the culottes.

Ha. I think we had completely different but strangely parallel teen years. :heart:

Back