What exactly turns you on about your wife or girlfriend being with another man? Past or Present?

I came home one night when I was married to my ex-wife. It was obvious she had not been home all evening. I was working 2:00-10:00. The house was exactly as I had left it. I already suspected her of having an affair with her boss. This was the confirmation for me. I confronted her and of course she denied sleeping with him. She confessed that she went to his house with the intent of fucking him, but said that she couldn’t follow through with it. What a lie. I left with her pleading with me to stay. I went down the road and called a friend. She was available and I went to her apartment. I fuxjed her like a madman possessed. The entire time I was fucking her and wearing out her tight little pussy, I was imagining my wife fucking her boss. I was in fire imaging how they did it, what they did, how large is his cock, etc.
Wow! More please…

Yes, we were arrived for many more years.i begged her to give me details of fucking him, but she refused. What made it so intense is that she was very modest and prudish.
I get it. Its elevates the intensity when she doesn't just mouth off on it.

And watching her pussy strain to take his very enlarged manhood. Seeing her lips part wide to accommodate him, as they wrap around his long thick shaft. Seeing her lips grip his shaft and being pull up and then down as he enters and the exits her wet juicy pussy. Hearing her wetness sloshing as he picks up the pace.
That is a sight we'll never forget isn't it !

For me it is strictly only if I am participating. I had experience as a single guy with married couples, and it was always about pleasuring the wife. Two men into the a woman working together to please her can definitely give far more than twice the orgasms. And in all 3 couples I joined, their was also the fantasy of her having two cocks pleasuring her at the same time as well.
Married, my wife ( ex now) had amazing orgasms. Especially over extended play time. She also had admitted to wanting to experience pleasuring two cocks at the same time as well. So having another man with the right attitude join us was something we kept open to if an opportunity came up. It did happen a couple of times, first time with a friend( That was great, she had an amazing series of orgasms) and another with a man we met online, could have been better, lol, but when you meet for an "anonymous" tryst, in a city of half a million, and the guy turns out to have shared an office with your brother, and knows the wife's ex husband, it was hard to relax.)
We did try with other friends. But they weren't comfortable with 3some. Wife wanted to try anyway, gave it a go. Watching was good, I felt like I was part of it. But when the sex was out of sight, even if just the bedroom next door, I was not into into it. Not jealous of the other guy as much as annoyed that my wife was having sex while I waited, then having sex again with me. She was getting twice as much sex, and the extra fun of it being another partner.

For me it is strictly only if I am participating. I had experience as a single guy with married couples, and it was always about pleasuring the wife. Two men into the a woman working together to please her can definitely give far more than twice the orgasms. And in all 3 couples I joined, their was also the fantasy of her having two cocks pleasuring her at the same time as well.
Married, my wife ( ex now) had amazing orgasms. Especially over extended play time. She also had admitted to wanting to experience pleasuring two cocks at the same time as well. So having another man with the right attitude join us was something we kept open to if an opportunity came up. It did happen a couple of times, first time with a friend( That was great, she had an amazing series of orgasms) and another with a man we met online, could have been better, lol, but when you meet for an "anonymous" tryst, in a city of half a million, and the guy turns out to have shared an office with your brother, and knows the wife's ex husband, it was hard to relax.)
We did try with other friends. But they weren't comfortable with 3some. Wife wanted to try anyway, gave it a go. Watching was good, I felt like I was part of it. But when the sex was out of sight, even if just the bedroom next door, I was not into into it. Not jealous of the other guy as much as annoyed that my wife was having sex while I waited, then having sex again with me. She was getting twice as much sex, and the extra fun of it being another partner.
That’s how I feel too…I’m glad she’s haveing a good time…but don’t expect me to just sit around and watch…put me in coach!! 😂

In a FFM
It is to see his lust in his eyes, to feel as partners in crime, the feeling breaking rules of the society and feeling sometimes also a bit of power using the third one as our tool to get satisfied as well as arouse him by let him watch.

In a MMF
also the feeling to do something a "normal woman" would not do, breaking rules, a paradox feeling of being used and at the same point use both men as my tool and to have the feeling be desired.

Last edited:
That’s how I feel too…I’m glad she’s haveing a good time…but don’t expect me to just sit around and watch…put me in coach!! 😂
LOL, marriage counselor asked me what was different about a threesome, or watching, or having her be somewhere else and telling me about it. Wasn't it all her being with another man? I asked him, "What kind of football fan are you? The kind who PLAYS and has to be on the field, or the kind who has to be at the game? Or the kind who is content to hear the highlights on the news later? A threesome is like playing in the sex super bowl. Watching is like being kicked off the team and having to settle for being in the stands, and hearing about it later from her is like being banned from the stadium entirely and having to wait for the news." Counselor laughed and said that was the first time he really got the difference, he had played in the NFL for 6 years. "Put me in Coach!" I totally agree.

LOL, marriage counselor asked me what was different about a threesome, or watching, or having her be somewhere else and telling me about it. Wasn't it all her being with another man? I asked him, "What kind of football fan are you? The kind who PLAYS and has to be on the field, or the kind who has to be at the game? Or the kind who is content to hear the highlights on the news later? A threesome is like playing in the sex super bowl. Watching is like being kicked off the team and having to settle for being in the stands, and hearing about it later from her is like being banned from the stadium entirely and having to wait for the news." Counselor laughed and said that was the first time he really got the difference, he had played in the NFL for 6 years. "Put me in Coach!" I totally agree.
I also think to myself..after watching for a minute..you think that was good momma??…want me to show him how daddy does it right??….move over Jr…let me show you how she really likes it!

I also think to myself..after watching for a minute..you think that was good momma??…want me to show him how daddy does it right??….move over Jr…let me show you how she really likes it!
Or even better if “she” says…come play with my tits while my husband shows you how it’s done 😉

I came home one night when I was married to my ex-wife. It was obvious she had not been home all evening. I was working 2:00-10:00. The house was exactly as I had left it. I already suspected her of having an affair with her boss. This was the confirmation for me. I confronted her and of course she denied sleeping with him. She confessed that she went to his house with the intent of fucking him, but said that she couldn’t follow through with it. What a lie. I left with her pleading with me to stay. I went down the road and called a friend. She was available and I went to her apartment. I fuxjed her like a madman possessed. The entire time I was fucking her and wearing out her tight little pussy, I was imagining my wife fucking her boss. I was in fire imaging how they did it, what they did, how large is his cock, etc.
Totally fucking 🔥, stud. You've got my mature married cock beginning to leak precum. I'm not going to have to JO as I imagine my wife in the same position 💦

Personally, I like being in the stands (or actually on the field but as a spectator). I’m not really into the two of us sharing her as much as I am watching every detail of the encounter. Being able to see a large cock (close up) spreading my wife’s once faithful pussy is incredible. Not to mention their moans and her expressing her self vocally during the act.

I’m also not opposed to the tag team scenario also:
They have sex, then when he’s done, her and I have sex.

I have been outside the room listening to her screams, moans, and sexy-talk with her lover.

I guess if I can’t be there, I’d love for her to tell me in detail, everything that happened and how she was feeling during the act.

But finding out she did it with no details is definitely not something that I want to find out about.

Last edited:
Personally, I like being in the stands (or actually on the field but as a spectator). I’m not really into the two of us sharing her as much as I am watching every detail of the encounter. Being able to see a large cock (close up) spreading wife wife’s once faithful pussy is incredible. Not to mention their moans and her expressing her self vocally during the act.

I’m also not opposed to the tag team scenario also:
They have sex, then when he’s done, her and I have sex.

I have been outside the room listening to her screams, moans, and sexy-talk with her lover.

I guess if I can’t be there, I’d love for her to tell me in detail, everything that happened and how she was feeling during the act.

But finding out she did it with no details is definitely not something that I want to find out about.
That statement you posted very close to my thoughts. Being on the side lines watching or listening to her and what her reactions are with someone else

My wife and I are happily monogamous. But I've always fantasized about giving my wife an epic one time experience with myself and another man. The idea of spit roasting her or giving her just an epic fuck for as long as he and I can hold out. So that she walks funny with a permananet smile for days.

My wife and I are happily monogamous. But I've always fantasized about giving my wife an epic one time experience with myself and another man. The idea of spit roasting her or giving her just an epic fuck for as long as he and I can hold out. So that she walks funny with a permananet smile for days.
That's a great fantasy and an even greater reality .

That's a great fantasy and an even greater reality .
It's just a fantasy. Neither my wife nor I are all that interested in pursuing it in real life. My wife would say no because she would expect me to ask for a FMF threesome in return and she's very jealous. She'd rather see another woman dead than lay a hand on me. So expanding our still healthy sex life (33 years!) isn't gonna happen. And we're cool with that.

It's just a fantasy. Neither my wife nor I are all that interested in pursuing it in real life. My wife would say no because she would expect me to ask for a FMF threesome in return and she's very jealous. She'd rather see another woman dead than lay a hand on me. So expanding our still healthy sex life (33 years!) isn't gonna happen. And we're cool with that.
Understand . Sometimes we just have to stay in our lane .

My wife is also very jealous. It took over 15 years of me asking her to fuck another guy and convincing her that I have no desire to be with another woman, before she agreed to fuck another guy. She loved it, but her conservative upbringing, religious beliefs, and reluctance caused her to not indulge again (after 3x).

Back