What exactly turns you on about your wife or girlfriend being with another man? Past or Present?

You say “she loved it” but she does not want to indulge again.
Does she talk to you about how she feels and why she is not open for more?

You say “she loved it” but she does not want to indulge again.
Does she talk to you about how she feels and why she is not open for more?
During the act, she loved it. But afterwards, her moral, religious, and conservative upbringing kept reminding her that it was wrong. She was taught that sex was reserved for only your spouse and having sex with others was wrong.

Around 15 years ago we began going through our dry spell and I was working out of town 5 days a week. She would tell me that she need to be fucked, but when I returned home, we fought a lot. I told her to get a fuck buddy to satisfy her sexual needs, but she refused.

Eventually, we stopped having sex all together and I wouldn’t doubt if she eventually took a lover (or 2). I’ve asked, but she denies it.

Last edited:
During the act, she loved it. But afterwards, her moral, religious, and conservative upbringing kept reminding her that it was wrong. She was taught that sex was reserved for only your spouse and having sex with others was wrong.

Around 1( years ago we began going through our dry spell and I was working out of town 5 days a week. She would tell me that she need to be fucked, but when I returned home, we fought a lot. I told her to get a fuck buddy to satisfy her sexual needs, but she refused.

Eventually, we stopped having sex all together and I wouldn’t doubt if she eventually took a lover (or 2). I’ve asked, but she denies it.
Damn shame. Crazy world my friend. I was in my 40's and we having a lot of good sex. I imagined her being double teamed, or me coming home to find her sucking dick, with 1 other naked man deep in her pussy. Helluva fucking turn on.

Damn shame. Crazy world my friend. I was in my 40's and we having a lot of good sex. I imagined her being double teamed, or me coming home to find her sucking dick, with 1 other naked man deep in her pussy. Helluva fucking turn on.
You “imagine”, but has she fucked another or talked about it?

My Wifey is very similar!
“…her moral, religious, and conservative upbringing kept reminding her that it was wrong. She was taught that sex was reserved for only your spouse and having sex with others was wrong.” Yes, for my WIfey also. Christian conservative Southern family, sex is for marriage. We waited to be married for full sex. We pushed the limits before we said "I Do". :) My Wifey is exceptional, as she learned to please herself early on and she still enjoys sex, and is willing to do anything with me. We are long time married—married at 20 & 19, during college. Babies came 7 years later. Our early sex life was crazy. We made up for wating to have sex. We had sex every morning and evening for years. Who knows how many afternoon delights we have enjoyed. We are recently retired after a long professional career for both, and having more time on our hands for fun, we are at it again. We are youthful, in great shape, physically fit and sexually on fire.
I am pushing her to think about being open for sex partners, couples, moresomes, other…!

No Tom, I was hoping she would go for it, but her background was similar to what you described. I think the idea thrilled her, but my wish never happened.
30 years ago now.

My wife is also very jealous. It took over 15 years of me asking her to fuck another guy and convincing her that I have no desire to be with another woman, before she agreed to fuck another guy. She loved it, but her conservative upbringing, religious beliefs, and reluctance caused her to not indulge again (after 3x).
Well at least you got to watch and participated 3x while I've only been able to fantasized about my wife doing anything remotely naughty.

Having been raised in a strict Roman Catholic upbringing in the Philippines and the morals, sins conundrum she just can't ......... and of course the " good mom and wife " she now portrays to everyone in our real life world ummm there's just no way. Sad to say?!?

The key for me is knowing how much she enjoys sex and how much she enjoys getting to try a new cock. Some lovers are not all that great but she still likes to see what they got and what they can do for her.

I knew my wife and her college boyfriend. They were a striking couple, and she loved him. She told me that she never enjoyed sex more than with him. He made her cum in so many ways. He was probably about 6'2". My wife is 5'7". She liked the size differential and the fact that he could physically dominate her. She told me he had a big, un-cut cock that she could not get enough of. The thing she liked the most is that he would lift her off the ground. She said he would fuck her standing up and impale her on his dick and she would have a steady orgasm. She felt totally helpless. just gushing all over his cock. She also loved giving him head because she loved playing with his foreskin.

I knew my wife and her college boyfriend. They were a striking couple, and she loved him. She told me that she never enjoyed sex more than with him. He made her cum in so many ways. He was probably about 6'2". My wife is 5'7". She liked the size differential and the fact that he could physically dominate her. She told me he had a big, un-cut cock that she could not get enough of. The thing she liked the most is that he would lift her off the ground. She said he would fuck her standing up and impale her on his dick and she would have a steady orgasm. She felt totally helpless. just gushing all over his cock. She also loved giving him head because she loved playing with his foreskin.
That is so Hot! I bet she would love to have him again

I am luck to have a wife that has gotten past the hangups that many women have. We have been married for 40 years so I know what it feels like to fuck her so when I watch another guy fuck her, I can almost feel like I am there with him. I think the biggest thing for me is to be able to sit back and watch how much she enjoys being will fucked. A totally different perspective than when you are the one doing the fucking.

I am luck to have a wife that has gotten past the hangups that many women have. We have been married for 40 years so I know what it feels like to fuck her so when I watch another guy fuck her, I can almost feel like I am there with him. I think the biggest thing for me is to be able to sit back and watch how much she enjoys being will fucked. A totally different perspective than when you are the one doing the fucking.
Always loved how she reacted differently with someone else. Lets face it if you've been married a long long time you both know hows she's going react with you and whats going to happen.

Always loved how she reacted differently with someone else. Lets face it if you've been married a long long time you both know hows she's going react with you and whats going to happen.
As my wife says, some variety is always good and judging from her orgasms, it is more than good. It is not all about a bigger cock but more about the way he fucks and the different foreplay.

🎯
I agree 100%!

You “imagine”, but has she fucked another or talked about it?
UNFORTUNELY NO. THE COOL THING ABOUT FANTASIES TO ME, IS THERE ARE NO LIMITS AS TO WHAT YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO CRAVE FOR SEXUALLY. ALWAYS MAKE ME CUM HARDER, FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD TO SEE DIRTY SEX IN YOUR MIND>

UNFORTUNELY NO. THE COOL THING ABOUT FANTASIES TO ME, IS THERE ARE NO LIMITS AS TO WHAT YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO CRAVE FOR SEXUALLY. ALWAYS MAKE ME CUM HARDER, FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD TO SEE DIRTY SEX IN YOUR MIND>
But do you really want her to fuck another man?

Could you handle the fact that a cock other than yours is actually is actually penetrating and pleasuring your once-faithful wife, in essence taking her “marital cherry”?

But do you really want her to fuck another man?

Could you handle the fact that a cock other than yours is actually is actually penetrating and pleasuring your once-faithful wife, in essence taking her “marital cherry”?
Yes, I did want to see her being fucked while sucking another guys dick in a state of sexual frenzy. Problem is, my fantasy goes back almost 30 years, when we were much younger and better looking.

I think a lot of married men have this same kind of fantasy, as the sex becomes a chore rather than a thrill. She would not swallow my own cum, but I wanted to see her blow multiple men and drink each load lustily.

Yes, I did want to see her being fucked while sucking another guys dick in a state of sexual frenzy. Problem is, my fantasy goes back almost 30 years, when we were much younger and better looking.

I think a lot of married men have this same kind of fantasy, as the sex becomes a chore rather than a thrill. She would not swallow my own cum, but I wanted to see her blow multiple men and drink each load lustily.
I know it all too well. It took over 15 years of me begging & pleading before my wife agreed to fuck another guy. She willingly gave him head to get him hard, then after they fucked the first time, she removed the condom and sucked his cock again until he came in her mouth and she willingly swallowed his entire load. Prior to that she very rarely let me cum in her mouth and/or swallow my cum.

During the 2 occasions that we met with him, she swallowed his cum more times than she ever swallowed mine in the 15 years that we were married!

If you want it to happen, it still might. Don’t be discouraged by getting older and looks fading. Men would definitely want to fuck her!

Tom_Brown,​

good to see you here.
I could never understand why it's a turn-on for a man when a woman swallows his cum.
could you help me understand?

Back