What exactly turns you on about your wife or girlfriend being with another man? Past or Present?

I know it all too well. It took over 15 years of me begging & pleading before my wife agreed to fuck another guy. She willingly gave him head to get him hard, then after they fucked the first time, she removed the condom and sucked his cock again until he came in her mouth and she willingly swallowed his entire load. Prior to that she very rarely let me cum in her mouth and/or swallow my cum.

During the 2 occasions that we met with him, she swallowed his cum more times than she ever swallowed mine in the 15 years that we were married!

If you want it to happen, it still might. Don’t be discouraged by getting older and looks fading. Men would definitely want to fuck her!
OH MY FUCKING GOD TOM!!!!!!!!!!

You experienced my erotic dream for real, this is scorching fucking hot man. I'm thrilled just knowing this fantastic sex happened to you. 15 years of pleading, then you hit the lottery. I think deep in her unspoken images, she was happy to be fucked and suck cock in front of you. .. . the swallowing OMG fucking great.

Tom_Brown,​

good to see you here.
I could never understand why it's a turn-on for a man when a woman swallows his cum.
could you help me understand?
Hi Katie,

Good to see you also. I guess the act itself is so personal and exciting whether it’s my cum being swallowed or watching her swallow another man’s.

Personally, I would rather cum deep inside a woman’s vagina and watch her face as she feels my cock throb and pulse, as I deliver a full load of my seed inside of her.

OH MY FUCKING GOD TOM!!!!!!!!!!

You experienced my erotic dream for real, this is scorching fucking hot man. I'm thrilled just knowing this fantastic sex happened to you. 15 years of pleading, then you hit the lottery. I think deep in her unspoken images, she was happy to be fucked and suck cock in front of you. .. . the swallowing OMG fucking great.
These instances actually happened well over 15 years ago and hasn’t happened again, since then. It took over 15 years for it to happen and now over 15 years since it did.

I tend to date women who are good girls in public, but always have a very bad girl inside waiting to be unleashed. In my experience, if you can be, as it were, the midwife of her own fantasies, to let them out and see the light of day, you'll reach the height of intimacy together, and, if things go well, she'll want to become the midwife of your own fantasies too.

To have your wife/gf progress from being reluctant to dress sexy in public, for fear that you'll get jealous when other men look at her, to all manner of exhibitionism, public exposure, public fucking, etc ... and to reach the point where you're at a beach resort on vacation, she gets up to get you more drinks at the bar, only to watch two hot young blond beach boys chat her up, and and see her go off with them, and have her return an hour or two later with the biggest grin and sense of happiness on her face, hardly able to believe that she could be so bad (and at the same time so proud and loving it so much), and loving you beyond words for helping her live out her fantasies ... and then, and with equal love, help seduce a young girl with a perfect body in a string bikini for your own delectation ... what could be better?

100% true But she's has gone over and beyond a few times with a big cock. Some variety for sure
According to my wife, sometimes a bigger cock just hits a certain spot and the result is super orgasms. My wife usually gets off by having her clit stimulated. Most guys can do that if they ride her a little high or if she is on top she can grind her clit on them. I suspect that some of the bigger cocks are hitting her Gspot which apparently can trigger a real intense orgasm.

Tom_Brown I don't know your location, but if you're still playing around I'm 5 10 195 w male bald blue eyes muscular I'm 55 in very good shape thick and if you and your wife are still playing let's talk if you'd like

Tom_Brown I don't know your location, but if you're still playing around I'm 5 10 195 w male bald blue eyes muscular I'm 55 in very good shape thick and if you and your wife are still playing let's talk if you'd like
She will be here Saturday

My wife and I never screwed around. Talked about "swapping" in the 70s, but never did.

But now as an old widower, I've been lucky enough to find a completely uninhibited FWB. Being able to talk back and forth about fucking others is absolutely liberating! No sense of cheating or being cheated on--we encourage each other and dish like high school besties! And then enjoy our naked selves with each other! Planning to head to a nudist lifestyle club if we can both find our way past old-person limits at the same time!

There's lot of guys out there who write about their wives etc with other men. What exactly turns you on about it?

A fetish being realised? Actually watching her?
Knowing what she's really like and imagining her giving and receiving the same with someone else? Feeling submissive about it?

For me its sort of erotic knowing what she like and watching her let go the same way with another man. ie seeing her display what turns her on. And knowing that she very desirable to other men who now have the pleasure that I have experienced.

Cum on let me know!

her facial expressions as she takes in a different cock. her response to it. me jacking off and cumming for her as she gets fucked or rides him. and maybe the feeling of her holes when i get to go next.

her facial expressions as she takes in a different cock. her response to it. me jacking off and cumming for her as she gets fucked or rides him. and maybe the feeling of her holes when i get to go next.
I am sure being next is a big turn for you both. Your desire level would be higher and she would go crazy on you! :)

I know it all too well. It took over 15 years of me begging & pleading before my wife agreed to fuck another guy. She willingly gave him head to get him hard, then after they fucked the first time, she removed the condom and sucked his cock again until he came in her mouth and she willingly swallowed his entire load. Prior to that she very rarely let me cum in her mouth and/or swallow my cum.

During the 2 occasions that we met with him, she swallowed his cum more times than she ever swallowed mine in the 15 years that we were married!

If you want it to happen, it still might. Don’t be discouraged by getting older and looks fading. Men would definitely want to fuck her!
Just goes to show how exciting it would be to see her let herself go on another man. Not only see what she is like normally with you but to see her commit or allow certain acts you only fantasy about. Thats fucking hot. I like to see how excited she gets and the pleasure she is giving another man...

It is a totally different perspective when you are watching her with another man. In normal life she looks very prim and proper and I do not think any of our friends have a clue what she is capable of when she is aroused. When we first started she was a little nervous about me watching but it did not take long to get past that. One of my favorite visions is her on her back with her legs spread wide and a big husky dude laying on top of her fucking her for all he is worth and her encouraging him to give her everything he has.

The thought of us both submitting to him, she spreads herself open for him, cumming inside her bareback, making her cum etc. I'd love it
Now that sounds amazing both submitting to him him fucking her good hard bareback pulling out and he sticks it in my mouth and I lick her juices off of him.

Im Not sure if seeing her with another man would be a turn on. I think having the opportunity for a foursome in the same room while she’s getting fucked is the turn on. Both of us fucking different people and all that touching and licking and sucking is the turn on. No limits if it would ever happen…which it never will!!’

There's lot of guys out there who write about their wives etc with other men. What exactly turns you on about it?

A fetish being realised? Actually watching her?
Knowing what she's really like and imagining her giving and receiving the same with someone else? Feeling submissive about it?

For me its sort of erotic knowing what she like and watching her let go the same way with another man. ie seeing her display what turns her on. And knowing that she very desirable to other men who now have the pleasure that I have experienced.

Cum on let me know!
my husband wants to watch me being taken and me given head and let them cum over my face and legs and butt he alway likes to see me on my knees and doggy style sex

Last edited:
my husband wants to watch me being taken and me given head and let them cum over my face and legs and butt he alway likes to see m economy knees and doggy style sex
exactly he likes to see me get it on and how i look cuming by anther man i did this for a while but not with my husband he wil never see me acting this way his loss though mmmmm

Back