What have you posted recently?

I read it and rated it. Do you have any idea why it's scoring so poorly? I thought it was well-written and enlightening.
No idea. I kind of threw it together at the last minute.

Looking through the category, it has more views than many of the WIWAW, but with a low score. Maybe readers expect more from R&E?

Just published Pygmalion 3.0. It's probably the most ridiculous piece I've written, but also possibly the hottest (well, certainly has the most graphic sex scene). Lesbian sex - naturally - but involves blowjobs and cumming on tits! Well, why not?

This piece totally queue jumped. It came to me while taking a siesta the day after the UK General Election (my wife and I had been awake most of the night watching results come in) and I had it written two days later. I had four other pieces on my "to write list", but this one just demanded my attention.

Over the weekend I published Sheafs. Cute but reserved goth girl Chloe and her best friend Frances end their holiday at the former's old village pub, with Frances' craving for adventure spurring them into new experiences in this unlikely setting. Fans of drug-fuelled group sex may appreciate this psychedelic MMMMMFF fantasy.

Just published Pygmalion 3.0. It's probably the most ridiculous piece I've written, but also possibly the hottest (well, certainly has the most graphic sex scene). Lesbian sex - naturally - but involves blowjobs and cumming on tits! Well, why not?

This piece totally queue jumped. It came to me while taking a siesta the day after the UK General Election (my wife and I had been awake most of the night watching results come in) and I had it written two days later. I had four other pieces on my "to write list", but this one just demanded my attention.
Really looking forward to reading your new piece, and I love it when stories demand our attention.

My entry in the Mickey Spillane event just went up. It has an appropriately campy title, Killer View, and it's a murder mystery set in present-day San Francisco.

It's in E&V, too, which is my first foray into the category.

(Oh, and I also posted a WIWAW essay a few days ago, about my most-read story With a Little Help from Her Son).

Last edited:
I got too busy with work and family matters and was unable to complete my entry into the Oggbashan Heroism Challenge on time. Once the deadline passed I took a little time to touch it up and have poster it now.Night Shift

When considering what to write for the challenge, I struggled to find a starting point. It seemed like every idea I had for "heroism" was either something I had written about before or an overdone cliches. Then as I was parking at the grocery store, I saw that the car in front of me had EMT license plates...

Night Shift

Last edited:
I recently posted my first story. It's a doozy, 50k words. I struggled with the decision of keeping it together or posting it in pieces. I realize that length will scare people off, and it seems like it has. https://www.literotica.com/s/it-all-started-at-the-lake
You should’ve either posted it in Novels and Novellas, or divided it across chapter boundaries, or honestly probably both. EC stories don’t get many eyeballs in general but a 50k novella is even less likely to garner some than an average submission there.

You should’ve either posted it in Novels and Novellas, or divided it across chapter boundaries, or honestly probably both. EC stories don’t get many eyeballs in general but a 50k novella is even less likely to garner some than an average submission there.
Good to know, thank you! Also helpful to know that is a slower category...

I just wanted to note the credit and inspiration for my latest story. EricaAnna
It was my interactions with @EricaAnna in her stimulating thread that inspired me so I reached out to her for a few character details and Amanda from 'All Eyes on Her' was born out of that. I love when someone special inspires me to write.

I just wanted to note the credit and inspiration for my latest story. EricaAnna
It was my interactions with @EricaAnna in her stimulating thread that inspired me so I reached out to her for a few character details and Amanda from 'All Eyes on Her' was born out of that. I love when someone special inspires me to write.
I'm honored I could inspire such a lovely and spicy story, Seriously on cloud nine right now 🥰

Back