What have you posted recently?

Posted in Group Sex today-

“Lisa’s Dares- Orgy & Parting.”
https://literotica.com/s/lisas-dares-orgy-and-parting

This is a world-building story in which the main couple of my fictional universe enjoy their first orgy together. They then stay together four years before breaking up as previously detailed in their intro story “Ruleskirter”. I expanded on the reasons for their breakup a bit. They’re destined to get back together and happily married in another twenty-two years or so, don’t worry. Heh.

I'm stunned, @StillStunned, shocked that you went live and didn't tell me about it! I didn't even realize you'd died. Oh, wait your talking about a story. Never mind.
Just now my latest went live: Too Short Not to Fuck.

It picks up after "Too Late Not to Fuck", but it's really only sex without much story.

Edit: @AG31 This was the story I mentioned a few days ago.

I just posted the first story in a series called "Recovering at Aunt Stacy's," about an Army vet who needs a quiet place to hang out for a while. He stays with his Aunt and Uncle and learns a few things. I'm waiting for it to pass through the "Laurel and Friends Vetting process."

I also resubmitted, for the fourth time, the second part of my "Seducing Rosa" story... the one they KEEP KICKING BACK, saying that it violates the 18 and Under rule even though there is NOTHING in there to support that.

I am working on a series called "House of 13 Whores" (working title, the name may change) about a man that buys a Victorian home that was once a bordello in which everyone died in a tragic accident. It will be a fifteen parter with each part his experience sleeping in each room of the house.

I just posted the first story in a series called "Recovering at Aunt Stacy's," about an Army vet who needs a quiet place to hang out for a while. He stays with his Aunt and Uncle and learns a few things. I'm waiting for it to pass through the "Laurel and Friends Vetting process."

I also resubmitted, for the fourth time, the second part of my "Seducing Rosa" story... the one they KEEP KICKING BACK, saying that it violates the 18 and Under rule even though there is NOTHING in there to support that.

I am working on a series called "House of 13 Whores" (working title, the name may change) about a man that buys a Victorian home that was once a bordello in which everyone died in a tragic accident. It will be a fifteen parter with each part his experience sleeping in each room of the house.
Good luck with Seducing Rosa. I had a story kicked back supposedly over a URL issue; I think that came from my foreword talking about the Usenet newsgroups my inspiration came from. I'm trying to find a volunteer editor ho can read Laurel's mind and confirm my guess since they're requiring I do that before I can resubmit.

I just read Lust in the Shower. Really fine work there!

Good luck with Seducing Rosa. I had a story kicked back supposedly over a URL issue; I think that came from my foreword talking about the Usenet newsgroups my inspiration came from. I'm trying to find a volunteer editor ho can read Laurel's mind and confirm my guess since they're requiring I do that before I can resubmit.

I just read Lust in the Shower. Really fine work there!
Thank you... I appreciate that muchly.

Funny... I see writing this stuff as almost an extension of sex. I have the idea, I put it all out on "paper", finalize it and publish... then I am exhausted for a while... go out and drink a bourbon and vape some sativa, then start again in the morning after the afterglow fades. :-D

First chapter (of three) of Desire & Duende is up. @Cagivagurl was incredibly fast to comment on it - thank you so much! I swear it had only been there for about 40 minutes when your comment popped up.

Starting in Madrid, a flamenco guitarist and a dancer start making eyes at each other. She doesn't know what she's looking for, but she looks damn good on the dance floor.

(No Arctic Monkeys were harmed during the writing of this story.)

First chapter (of three) of Desire & Duende is up. @Cagivagurl was incredibly fast to comment on it - thank you so much! I swear it had only been there for about 40 minutes when your comment popped up.

Starting in Madrid, a flamenco guitarist and a dancer start making eyes at each other. She doesn't know what she's looking for, but she looks damn good on the dance floor.

(No Arctic Monkeys were harmed during the writing of this story.)
I think a great story is one that builds visualisations, or your imagination takes you a specific point in time or space...
Your story created imagery.

Cagivagurl

I just posted Chapter nine of whats been called a college drama. Deviant Suitemates. It's got a lot of characters and What I hope is an interesting...plot?

My short story just went up, and it's not a contest or event submission for a change.

Dream to Remember
It's not healthy, for Jake to obsess over that cute coworker he's got a crush on. But what could push a shy guy like to him to go and finally ask her out? Well, how about a very peculiar, very vivid, and very sexy dream?

Last edited:
I just published The Freedom Lottery about a small town that randomly collars two citizens for part of each year. I realize that I can get a lot of milage out of this little town I invented. Every year, new collars. I can go forward and back in time. This one features a May-December paring and a forty-year-old Milf in the hands of twenty-year-old lad.
literotica.com/s/the-freedom-lottery

Last edited:
Greetings fellow scribes.
After a terribly long drought, I just today uploaded the second installment in my Cousin Isabelle series. I do hope that after such a long, drawn-out dramatic pause, readers - once the gatekeepers hit 'publish' - will rejoin my heroine on her journey of self-discovery.
The first installment is found here: My Cousin Isabelle - Part 1

Greetings fellow scribes.
After a terribly long drought, I just today uploaded the second installment in my Cousin Isabelle series. I do hope that after such a long, drawn-out dramatic pause, readers - once the gatekeepers hit 'publish' - will rejoin my heroine on her journey of self-discovery.
The first installment is found here: My Cousin Isabelle - Part 1
Looking forward to that - I enjoyed the first one.

Back