What kind of sex would you like to have right now? Part 4

brown-eyes-big-tits-and-booty-1.gif

Ohhhh...look me in the Eyes

Would settle for about any with a mutually attracted female human, would love the slow, teasing building kind that eventually gets to out of control explosive hammering, biting and screaming.

Tonight, home from work and exhausted, I’m sitting in my favorite big dark leather chair, a tequila in hand.

My little one, naked before me, crawls between my legs, fishes out cock, and gives me one of her deliciously slow suckings.

Soon after, she rises and turns, then sinks her exquisite pussy down upon me and rides a slow soothing fuck.

As my weariness fades, my bull rises. Wrapping a hand around soft hair I stand and lift her off, then spin and guide her down on the chair.
I appreciate her so lovingly giving to me but now I need to take. And I do take and I powerfully fuck her until, both satisfied, we contently hold each other in a pool of our combined cum in my favorite big dark leather chair.

(Happy birthday weekend!)

Last edited:
The type of sex I would love to have would be something that’s totally all consuming. I’m so used to taking charge and making every single decision in life that I want to be intimate and have sex with someone who’s able to quiet my mind. Allow me to descend into my basic form and listen to the needs and wants of my body and soul. A simple word that could push me over the edge where I’m not in my head but in the moment. Making me beg or cry out for release so hard that I can feel my soul shatter.

Fantasy time with Lou 😉

So today I orgasmed to one guy licking my pussy and another whispering in my ear and telling me how amazing I looked with a tongue in my clit and how I moaned against his tongue and lips. Asking if I love it if my body is used for two men’s pleasure to be looked at and to be devoured…

So yeah that was going through my mind tosay

Back