What kind of sex would you like to have right now? Part 4

This…

Being spit roasted by two BBC studs is every white girls happy place.
a9bae1a6aec8075b05aaa3aff19f259a.gif

Wednesday fantasy with JJ:

Trigger warning: DM (Domme Mommy) play!

To describe it in a word, teasing! Being teased relentlessly, and doing my best to tease her, in spite of her taking a firm mommy tone, punishing my disobedience with edging, with more teasing, both of us getting more and more turned on. Being spanked for my naughtiness. I know mommy said I had to wait before I was allowed to tease her pussy, but she is so sexy, I couldn't help it!! After mommy spanks me, she lays me back on the bed, and orders my hands above my head. "No touching while mommy plays!" She squats over my face, grinding her pussy on my lips and nose, but as soon as my tongue snakes out and tries to lick her, she pulls away. "Ah ah, it's mommys turn to tease!" Holding her pussy so close to my face, she starts to stroke and tease my cock, slapping it a bit, and jerking her pussy away every time I try to sneak in a taste. After a while, she gets herself so worked up that she can't take it any more and climbs down my body, impaling herself on my rock hard cock, reverse cow girl. "Keep those hands above your head! Mommy is going to ride you!" I can't help myself, seeing mommys sexy ass bouncing on my cock, I bring my hands around to tease her nipples. Immediately she pulls up off of my cock, giving it a bit of a smack. "Mommy said to keep those hands above your head! Now mommy is going to ride your cock for 30 minutes, and don't you dare cum!"

And that's just the beginning....

As @Taegul pointed out..the other thread was deleted :(

Here’s a place for not just words..because sometimes visuals are everything 😍

You know what to do 😉
I’d like to drop my pants to my ankles, bend over the tailgate of my truck, have a man push his lubed cock into me, grab my hips and just fuck me hard…. Then he pulls out, zips up and walks away. The. I just pull up my pants and walk across the parking lot into my office. That’s the kind of sex I’d like to have right now.

Back