What kind of sex would you like to have right now? Part 4

It’s been a while - fantasy with Lou 💋

Having two men in the room one watching in the chair as the other tells me to concentrate on him and to ignore the other man as he touches and kisses all the way down my body til I cum all over his mouth… telling me how good I taste, how good I look when I cum, how much he wants to make me bum so hard… whilst the other guy watches. Encouraging me to suck the guy ont he beds cock which I duck and lick his hands through my hair tugging me to look up at him and tells me jownn bb pretty inn bb look with his cock in my mouth and how pretty I look my body exposed to the other guy and how much I love being watched ehikdt sucking cock. Frooling g invocation all over his cock then laying me on my back and my eyes lock with the man sitting in the chair as the other guys cock teases and starts to fucj me slowly telling me how perfect I look getting fucked and how telling me what to say as I get fucjed and cum hard on his cock… the man in the chair stroking my body and rubbing my clit wanting him to make me bum that time…

Rebellious sex. The kind where we fuck and talk openly about our darkest fantasy as we fuck. Knowing the thrill of confessing how filthy we are in our thoughts makes us cum quicker than the actual sex. Knowing how kinky she really is…

wish-a-perv-would-finger-me-and-grope-my-virgin-barely-v0-maiotd0mhp9c1.gif

Back