What kind of sex would you like to have right now? Part 4

bigger isnt always better, but its in her head, you have to get her there mentally, then physically, then sexually. if done right and she likes it, it can be so fucking good.
Oh, I'm aware. Bigger not being better is the main reason it's never happened. 😆

But ya, she needs to want to try. Until that happens, I'm just spinning my wheels. 🤷‍♂️

Oh, I'm aware. Bigger not being better is the main reason it's never happened. 😆

But ya, she needs to want to try. Until that happens, I'm just spinning my wheels. 🤷‍♂️
certainly not the same, but they make a fleshlight for that, assuming you want to stay faithful, which it sounds like you do.

certainly not the same, but they make a fleshlight for that, assuming you want to stay faithful, which it sounds like you do.
Gone the fleshlight route, was... underwhelmed. It's OK, but nowhere near the real thing (as far as pussy goes, at least). I also have to be careful with sleeves, gotta stick to the looser ones or they can be prohibitively tight, especially with the end cap screwed on. As it is, I HAVE to unscrew the end cap a bit, which makes it work but takes away almost all the suction.

Anyway, because we need more sexy gifs and we're talking about anal...

https://el.phncdn.com/gif/43847621.gif

Gone the fleshlight route, was... underwhelmed. It's OK, but nowhere near the real thing (as far as pussy goes, at least). I also have to be careful with sleeves, gotta stick to the looser ones or they can be prohibitively tight, especially with the end cap screwed on. As it is, I HAVE to unscrew the end cap a bit, which makes it work but takes away almost all the suction.

Anyway, because we need more sexy gifs and we're talking about anal...

https://el.phncdn.com/gif/43847621.gif
see now thats a good girl

Probably very slow to make it last a long as possible until she can’t stand it anymore and rolls me over to take control of the situation until we both collapse in satisfaction

I want him to walk in, grab me by the neck, kiss me passionately up against the wall and then feel under my skirt, feeling how wet my underwear is, I feel his tight hard bulge through his trousers, he can't contain himself, he bends me over the table and fucks me hard, cumming on my ass then walks off
And with that, a hearty "Welcome to Lit!" for you! I hope you enjoy posting and playing in the threads...:rose:

Back