What kind of sex would you like to have right now? Part 4

Edging each other til there is a nice big load and then have her feed me inside her and jerk me till I’m empty in her womb

I'm torn at the moment between two scenarios...
... his hand over my mouth while he enters me from behind, my hands gripping his arm (but to stop him or to hold on?), panties tugged to the side with the elastic stretched beyond it's limits in a moment of primal frustration.
.... we take turns reading aloud while the other idly explores the reader's body. It becomes a game of making the reader become tongue tied, pausing till they're composed, and starting once again.

I want to be a little profane.
An October evening down an old country road, stopping to wander through a forgotten graveyard. The smell of autumn in the air, dried leaves and musty wet earth. Reading names and making stories up about those long since passed. Giving kisses and stealing breathes as we follow the over grown path. Sunlight fading behind the trees as I sink down to my knees. His voice the first call to God heard around hear in many years. Raised from the ground only to be laid on a raised tomb, my voice joins in the praise of a forgotten god. And as the last of the light dies, and the cool wind begins to rise, we join in joyous praise. Scuffed knees and torn back, praise and curses melding into one...

I want to be a little profane.
An October evening down an old country road, stopping to wander through a forgotten graveyard. The smell of autumn in the air, dried leaves and musty wet earth. Reading names and making stories up about those long since passed. Giving kisses and stealing breathes as we follow the over grown path. Sunlight fading behind the trees as I sink down to my knees. His voice the first call to God heard around hear in many years. Raised from the ground only to be laid on a raised tomb, my voice joins in the praise of a forgotten god. And as the last of the light dies, and the cool wind begins to rise, we join in joyous praise. Scuffed knees and torn back, praise and curses melding into one...
Amen.

My fantasy this afternoon in private involved a woman who I may have based a story on.
She was taking my cock (imagination, not real dammit) down my throat before we moved to a position where I was taking her from behind.
*evil smile*

Everyone thought I was gonna say cuddles, didn't ya?

OK, right now, in this moment, I would love to make love, rather than fuck, a sweet and pretty lady. I'd want both of us to be completely naked, preferably in a nice soft bed.

I'd like, most of all, for us to fall in love.

Aggressive, hair pulling, sweat dripping, physical, torsos slapping together loudly, mutually exhausting, we collaboratively fuck each other into a mindless oblivion where thoughts cease to exist and only sensations persist.

Back