What kind of sex would you like to have right now? Part 4

I need the kind where I spend hours worshipping a lady. Use every resource on my body to pleasure every area of hers. Ultimately, make an afternoon of it.

To be fair, I'm exhausted but horny.. So maybe a bit of voyeurism mixed with sexual gratification. We're seated out of touching range, music on, and we slowly start touching ourselves.. masturbating in plain view of each other. I can only imagine how ramped up things could become, hearing those little sounds of pleasure, seeing the fire in each other's eyes.. And after the climax, we clean up, and cuddle in bed till sleep comes for us.

iu

The kind where she can lose herself in the moment. That time and space where she no longer thinks, only feels. Where every exquisite touch sets her body aflame and I exploit it to its fullest. And when it’s over, she’s left exhausted, covered in sweat, legs shaking, and breathing so heavily only subtle moans escape her lips when she tries to speak. An experience so intense that in the end, even the neighbors will know my name.

Back