What Made You Smile Today, v6

The sun after 5 days of rain! 🌞
you can have the sun for a while. It's been very sunny and warm. Yesterday was only 105* Not sure what's happening Sun but It supposed to drop to 83* then... OMG, I'm going to freeze. The Summer was a hot 1 as well. From Jun 30 - Jul 31, The day time high never dropped below 110*. There was 4 days in a row of 118 or higher day temps (that was fun).

I'm still looking for a reason to smile.

The sun finally coming out
Taking a drive
Afternoon messages
Someone putting my mind at ease for something that had been weighing on my mind. That’s still making me smile.
A skype call
Chatting with 2 of my favorite Lit girls🌸

I don't know why but I can't seem to smile. Maybe a small chuckle but a smile. Just isn't happening. Ugh.

coexisting with this hornets nest all summer in my back yard.

6WiS6Ai.jpg

TbOsz2H.jpg

today i went to the races
and it made me smile that so many women took the opportunity to 'dress up'

i smiled even more when one adorable woman turned round caught me checking out her ass and heels and winked !!!

I just remember how difficult life is for so many and I realize I am so fortunate compared to them. Helps keep me grounded in gratefulness 😊
Thanks. I realize I have it pretty good. Life could be a whole lot worse. Just tired I guess of working so hard for a better way (like the others around me) and always feel like I failing even worse. I mean I take 2 steps back instead of 1 step forward. It just gets old.

Life in the desert brother. We are down in the nineties here in prairies and mesas country in Texas after 8 weeks in tripple digits and no rain. Got two bouts of rain come in on severe thunderstorms as well—life is so much better now 🤠
Desert life is interesting for sure. I'm just not a fan of the cold. I'd rather have it be 118* vs 70*. I can cool off faster then I feel like I can warm up when frozen. I really love my cars heated seats @ steering wheel when its cold out.
I just remember how difficult life is for so many and I realize I am so fortunate compared to them. Helps keep me grounded in gratefulness 😊
Desert life is interesting for sure. I'm just not a fan of the cold. I'd rather have it be 118* vs 70*. I can cool off faster then I feel like I can warm up when frozen. I really love my cars heated seats @ steering wheel when its cold out. I think it rained at the end of July 1 day. Other then that, last rain we had was back in March. A month ago, I had to go down to Tucson for a HS football game. At the end of the game, it started to sprinkle. Not enough to call a rain. oh well. Yesterday marked 16 weeks of triple digits straight. Idk. Not sure the weather ppl always know what they are talking about.
Any ways . . . Have a good one and a better tomorrow.

Back