What Made You Smile Today, v6

A friend just dropped off a cookie and six pack.

Thank you. This actually sums up where I’m at with culture and finer things. I sit at a dinner and hear people talk about their wines and what food it should go with and mixed drinks ……

My level is exactly writing a list of which cookies go with what beers ☺️😁

It was a rough day. It was raining and thus my pain was terrible. That being said, I got a new crochet pattern book. That made me happy.

Do you have a Life Plan / Vision? I highly recommend you sit down and start with a rough outline in goals:
1-year:
* Get promotion or better job (write the specifics here)
* Find a girlfriend (write qualities here)
* Setup Emergency Savings
* Buy Certificates of Deposit
* Setup Retirement Investments like an IRA / Precious Metals, etc.
5-years:
* Promotion / better job
* Buy a home
* Get engaged / married
* Have children
7-years
10-years
20-years

Keep your Life Plan where you can see it and read back over it and update it as often as you think you need/want to.

Keep your mind focused on your LP and watch your life change for the better. Don’t dwell on the negative or you will give them power and life you don’t want or need.

Celebrate and look for positives in life—more will come your way brother. YOU’VE GOT THIS!
Thanks for the ideas (help).

Really, I hope you make a ton of money. It's hard to earn a buck or billion these days for sporting teams. My school needs a new score board. It only costs $230K.
$230K? I can make you one for less than $30. Some wood and blackboard paint would do the trick

Really, I hope you make a ton of money. It's hard to earn a buck or billion these days for sporting teams. My school needs a new score board. It only costs $230K.
Here in Texas seems sports come first with the money. My area is money also, parents throw it around so basket will make. I sure I'll hear about after next weekend. I don't even have a kid in that sport.

Here in Texas seems sports come first with the money. My area is money also, parents throw it around so basket will make. I sure I'll hear about after next weekend. I don't even have a kid in that sport.
I have 2,100 kids give or take. I'd say less then a quarter are in sports. it's fun but tiring. I didn't get home till after midnight this morning. Then I was up at 445a to go back to do the smelly dirty football uniforms from last nights game. Ugh. Took over 3 hrs. I'm beat and need a nap.

You know, I love to get away. So, don’t bring me down. I’m getting away from whatever it is I’m getting away from, I don’t want to hear reality.

Just pour me a cocktail, and let’s have fun!

You know, I love to get away. So, don’t bring me down. I’m getting away from whatever it is I’m getting away from, I don’t want to hear reality.

Just pour me a cocktail, and let’s have fun!
That sounds like a ton of fun. I'd like that.

Back