What Made You Smile Today, v6

Spoke with one of my dad's old best Mates Stuart from Scotland...living in Canada now...in his 70s, the guy with the glass eye that proposed to his wife over the supermarket telephone...lol...told be an absolutely hilarious story about he and my dad and two of their mates getting into a massive bar brawl while working in a mine camp near Whitehorse Yukon!...lol...my dad was a bit of a drinker and could hold his own against what Stuart recons was 15 to 20 drunken locals...lol...he said if it weren't for my old man and him, the other two would have been eaten alive!lmao...then they were chased out of town by a pickup truck full of angry locals who ran out of gas about 100km's out of town towards Whitehorse!..lol...I don't doubt one word! Love my Dad. Miss him every day! To live on hearts we love is not to die.🌠🌹🍻⚔️⚔️

Last night, the boy I babysit told me that he likes me because I'm "nice to [him] and fun". It reminded me of when another kiddo told me that he loves me because I'm "nice to [him] and play with [him]." Kids can be so sweet when they want to be!

Back