What super powers does the lister above you have?

His superpower is that he can change the weather. Please keep this weather - sunny days and cooler nights. Thank you :D
She has the super power of making others orgasm: human or animal. That also includes for everyone how long she plans it to happen. It is kept secret though. Can’t have anyone knowing this.

She has the super power of making others orgasm: human or animal. That also includes for everyone how long she plans it to happen. It is kept secret though. Can’t have anyone knowing this.
She can simply hold her arm out, and all birds within a two mile radius will flock to her and land on her arm. She doesn't use this ability anymore because of the skyrocketing cleaning bills it was incurring.

She can simply hold her arm out, and all birds within a two mile radius will flock to her and land on her arm. She doesn't use this ability anymore because of the skyrocketing cleaning bills it was incurring.
With just one quick glance, he knows everyone's secret super powers.. he then became hunted wild, as several secret agencies wanted to hire him... Or acquire.... and can now be found.. in the warm beds of friendly inclined resistance ladies 🏴‍☠️🍀🥰

With just one quick glance, he knows everyone's secret super powers.. he then became hunted wild, as several secret agencies wanted to hire him... Or acquire.... and can now be found.. in the warm beds of friendly inclined resistance ladies 🏴‍☠️🍀🥰
She's a damned hypnotist that can even make the manliest of men emoji like a 12-year-old. :heart::rose::love:🥰🥰😘😉💘💓💕💗💚🖤🤎🧡💛💜

Dammit. :mad:

I'm not sure about smiling Jeff, but he better not be able to read my thoughts about Dark Raven. :rolleyes:
He has the superpower of metaphors!
‘It’s not a superpower to take lightly…it has the power to defeat even the deadliest of villIans!

She has the power of infecting others with the kindness of heart❣Random acts of kindness are performed by everyone she chooses to physically touch🌹

Probably the greatest super power of all. Being absolutely wholesome. Never has a bad word to say about anyone.

An edit three hours later: I'm not surprised no-one has got a super power for me! 😔

Last edited:
Probably the greatest super power of all. Being absolutely wholesome. Never has a bad word to say about anyone.

An edit three hours later: I'm not surprised no-one has got a super power for me! 😔
You have a super power. It’s very subtle though. There have been so many so far, but you have power of creating events that leads to laughter.

Back