What to do INSTEAD of watching stupid 50 Shades of Gray

By “ watching 50 shades” do y’all mean like the scene in Clockwork Orange?
Where they forced him to watch movies with his eyes kept open.
Yes old movie.
“I was cured all right…” -Alex

Great movie.
————————-
I’ve never seen 50 shades.

If music is your thing, my wife turned me onto this band and record the other night. Was a great background for a short spanking session she gave me the other night. My wife always picks excellent music.

I was the tiniest bit high, blindfolded while she spanked me to this album. First song is totally stuck in my head.

The movies made Ana less annoying lol. I did read the books but complained all the way through.
The Original Sinners series by Tiffany Reisz is a good read.
1. The Siren
2. The Angel
3. The Prince
4. The Mistress
5. The Saint
6. The King
7. The Virgin
8. The Queen
9. The Priest

Read the stories in my signature link and see if you appreciate them more than that bleah novel. The God of War fanfic has Kratos and Freya in a loving bdsm relationship. Not my genre, but it was their kink.

Anything else,
I'd rather go to the dentist, do laundry!

I was at an dental appointment and as I checked in I noticed that 59 shades was on? I was uncomfortable for them bc their were a mixed group of ppl. I almost walkout what some ppl don't get is that things like that can be triggering for some ppl.

Anything else,
I'd rather go to the dentist, do laundry!

I was at an dental appointment and as I checked in I noticed that 59 shades was on? I was uncomfortable for them bc their were a mixed group of ppl. I almost walkout what some ppl don't get is that things like that can be triggering for some ppl.
triggering how?

Back