What types of naughty and taboo fantasies do you have?

My primary fantasy is for a swinger, hotwife type scenario with my wife. I'd also love an open relationship type where wife and I are allowed to have "boyfriends' and "girlfriends."

My wife is naked on the bed of a cheap sleazy motel. She spreads her legs. Her pussy is wet and ready. Inside the room is four or five strange men. Their cocks are hard. One by one each man gets between her legs and slides his cock into her cunt! And then fucks her! After he cums in her pussy, he gets off and another man immediately takes his place.
Fter
The guys keep running a train on her all night!
Would love to give her a deep tongue clean after they'd all had her several times.

My best friend (she's a few years younger than I am but we know each other almost 10 years now) and I have been fantasizing about both of us having sex with my uncle. He's married to my father's youngest sister and he's a construction worker that helped me out a bit with some stuff at my house.
I know he has an open marriage and is very experienced.

His arms are huge, his chest wide and hairy, he has this thick grey beard...
And a big bulge.

I've teased him a few times before (pressed my tits against him, showed him a bit more cleavage, ...

I'd love to be made to watch my wife reluctantly take a younger guy from her works cock. She tells him not to cum in her, then as he's getting close, begs him. He fills her with very thick white cum. She cums while shaking her head. She continues to then masturbate herself to several more orgasms and we both cum on her face.

Back