What types of naughty and taboo fantasies do you have?

What are some of your naughtier and taboo kinks and fantasies? Have you experienced any? Please share as much as you can.

When I was in graduate school i dated a girl from Quebec. Everything with us was good. The mere fact she was openly dating me was huge. She was from a family staunchly Roman Catholic that used shame as a social tool to keep each family member in his or her lane. I didn’t quite grasp how far over the line in her family, she had been given space to tread, with me.

She was also politically progressive, a Feminist, though at the same time went to Sunday Mass consistently. She was no shrinking violet.

After one particularly fun rough sex evenings she recounted the following fantasy she Was masturbating to serveral times a day every day for the last month: she imagines she’s outside laying on her back, and she hears the voices close by of othet graduate school students, punctuated with laughter. Her dress seeems as if its up over her waist, and its shocking to her to slowly perceive that the laughter is at her expense, yet dhe is frozen snd can’t move can’t do anything about it, but theres more, there is a Hasbro Doll made in China made to look like a fantasy creature complete with Mick Jagger style tongue lapping her clit. Shes telling me this earnestly, and she says she orgasms in the fantasy. The voices of the students continue and laugh each time she arches her back and cums.

She says this fantasy figure’s tongue stays focused on her swollen clitoris the whole time making her orgasm and says the tongue is kind of rough, not smooth. As if it was sandpaper and yet she can’t move away, she knows the other students are watching her and laughing at this so called Feminist progressive Roman Catholic. She feels simultaneously pleasure, humiliation, and then guilt for feeling any pleasure at all as she thinks she should know better. Its this never ending loop in her brain of physical immobility while being licked, hearing the laughter, knows she’s being laughed at, cumming, cumming, can’t move, pleasure, guilt loop.

I ask her what it all means to her. Why she thinks she’d caught up in this repitititian compulsion. “Because you fuck my mouth and my ass with your cock. You violate me (willingly) but you do it. And well. Not sure i can explain further. Maybe because deep down i know that I like it. I need it. I want it. But thats taboo in my culture.”

Catholic priests and nuns fucking.

[Potential Underage reference removed.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has changed over the years. Main one used to be a strict ffm. Im now Good with any 3 sum or 4 sum or more. Not picky any longer. Guys, trans, I don’t care as long as some females are involved. It would all be so hot wouldn’t care.

Mine has changed over the years. Main one used to be a strict ffm. Im now Good with any 3 sum or 4 sum or more. Not picky any longer. Guys, trans, I don’t care as long as some females are involved. It would all be so hot wouldn’t care.
I must admit ive been in a few mmm 3 ways. It was very exciting and added a level of stimulation that made the experience so much better. Its hard to put in words watching and being watched all at the same time

My gf gets seduced by a much younger guy who gives her the best orgasm she’s ever had, so good that she gets addicted to his cock. She becomes his sex slave and has to meet him at his place of choosing anytime he texts her. Sometimes he has his friends waiting with him for her.

2 well hung guys dp my wife. One knocks her up. They're regular visitors as she grows. I'm only allowed to screw her in the 15 minutes after they've finished, but one is always stroking me and making me cum several times watching them. My wife makes me watch her masturbate telling me how good her pregnant pussy is and that I'll never enjoy it because shes instructed the guys to empty my balls good each time. This continues even after the 9 months. She lactates onto my cock and the guy jacking me uses it as lube. She makes me lick their full loads out of her pussy. Eventually she's knocked up again. This time she pegs me until i spray my load on the floor each time. Hot.

My fantasy is I am brought into a large living room in a friend's house. I am wearing a garter belt, stockings and high heels. I have on a pink collar and leash that matches what I am wearing.There are six men on all fours wearing only a pair of panties. I am told to get on my knees and proceed to each man's raised up ass and pull down their panty and rim their assholes. When I am done the men are then told to stand up . I am then led by my leash to each man and told to kiss his cock and fondle his balls through his panties. When they are fully hard I am to pull down the panty and lick and suck his cock until he comes in my mouth and I of course swallow all the cum. I am also told to finger their assholes as I suck them to completion.

Watching a well hung guy screw my wife on and off over her ovulating days bareback until she's knocked up. They keep me in a constant state of being turned on. He ties me up. While watching them, his friends show up and one by one screw my ass, while my wife, still taking his cock, jacks me slow and firm. The game is if i cum, I'm not allowed to screw her while shes knocked up. If i don't cum during the 6 guys screwing me, i get her back for myself. I hold my huge load until guy 6, and almost as he cums in me i can't hold it, and spray my load over my wifes tits and face. Incoming, 9 months of them teasing me making me watch them....

I've had a fantasy that involves me tying my wife to a chair with her legs spread open and having sex with one of her friends while she watches. I'd have her legs forced open so that I can see how turned on she's getting from the show.

Where I end up finishing changes depending on my mood at the time.

Back