What was your best (or fav) mind fuck

Sorry Master Nico, guess I've really hijacked this time....

Oh, maybe I need to start a new thread with a new name -- Mindfuck lite? Mindplay?

Mine aren't on the cruel end, and maybe don't even belong in bdsm?
Nor on the General Board.

Don't know where they DO belong. But you all have been very kind about letting me try to figure it out here. I'm trying to figure out how one goes about figuring out what works. Other than trial and error. If there's no special name for your kink.

Ah well.... Will keep looking around. I SOOoooo miss that feeling I got once or twice a month or two ago.... That feeling I'd lost since... maybe puberty? Of being on a new track, getting a physical rush up the inside of my thighs, like a blush from my crotch all the way up to my chin....

And I gave it up. Gave up a direct route, that was giving me those feelings. Pulled the plug on what i was doing because it was wrong. That rush of feelings so strong it pulled me like a wave, like undertow... and I resisted. With help I pulled back. Now I'm trying to figure out what did it. Was it taboo? Was it losing control? Was it the feeling of being played? Words? Was it words? I love words. And my dh doesn't like to talk. So I talk here. Sorry, I rant. This is a rant. Guess I better go find a better more suitable place for it.
Sorry Nico and thanks. :kiss: Hope you get lots of nice, evil mindfucks here, to make up for it, reward you for your patience.

Phoenix Stone said:
Another, to bump this one back up.

James Spader on The Practice, has a very shy, repressed girlfriend who wears clothes that keep her very covered up. You get the sense that there is some dark secret there. The morning after they make love for the first time, he sees her across the kitchen bundled up, as usual, in a heavy robe. From across the room he tells her to undo the robe. She looks stunned, then she ever so slowly, with an excruciating look in her eyes of -- i don't know what exactly -- undoes the robe.
You see her watching him as he just looks at her. Then he tells her to take off the robe. It drops to the floor. She stands, as if at attention, while he just looks. And looks.
Then he nods and says something like, 'you may get dressed now.'

Wish I could convey how hot, and how d/s it was.
I can envision that, probably because I've seen Secretary a few times. I wonder if that's where they drew the inspiration for that part of his character on The Practice - knowing that he makes a good dom.

I read that it was. Which is why I watched the Secretary. Which is what led me to explore this board.:catgrin:

Ah! Makes sense then.

Actually, my gf loves James Spader, she calls him her Yummy Boy. She's not subby but it does mean I get to watch him a lot. So I do see him be dommy a lot. And I like it. :)

Only thing is, that one scene on the Practice did more for me than the whole Secretary movie.:(
Guess That's what i mean about having a kink for Mindfuck/play, more than bdsm.

Back