What's something your partner won't do sexually that you wish they would?

I count myself as one of the luckiest women alive in this respect.
My husband has given me everything I could imagine sexually, and there is nothing I wouldn't do for him with earnest and enthusiasm in return!

I count myself as one of the luckiest women alive in this respect.
My husband has given me everything I could imagine sexually, and there is nothing I wouldn't do for him with earnest and enthusiasm in return!

I feel the same way about my hubby. Both our physical and emotional intimacy is more than anything I could have ever imagined. I used to worry that he wouldn't/couldn't be rough enough when I wanted rough, and that he would balk at me being his very willing, very submissive slave from time to time. But those desires lessened for me over time, and he's pushed his expanded his own comfort zone with them quite a bit, so we kinda met in the middle in a very satisfactory way. :D

Now, I would be willing to give him a FFM threesome, and we kind of talk about that scenario sometimes during sex (like what I do with another girl and what the other girl and I would do to him), but he won't let me take the next step of making that happen. He's afraid it could damage our relationship. And although he doesn't say it, I think he's also afraid of me backsliding to a place where I feel I don't deserve him and what we have and I'm tempted to act out in ways that ensure those feelings turn into reality. I did it before, cheated on him the first time we were engaged. And I almost did it a couple of years back, after we were married, when I had this infatuation with a female coworker. I got drunk and kissed her, and had she reciprocated, I would've cheated. So, maybe he's right in not wanting to do something that might bring those temptations back for me.

agree :rolleyes:

tumblr_mzfslcEgtZ1qbh1xjo1_500.gif

Everything! I can't remember the last time I received oral, never a blow job. She's never given me a hand job. And sex boring, down to about once a month (starting to get a little longer lately) in the same 1-3 positions.

I wish

fervently, that she would share a cock with me. Help me to get it hard, warm, sticky and then, masturbate as I sucked him off.

I feel the same way about my hubby. Both our physical and emotional intimacy is more than anything I could have ever imagined. I used to worry that he wouldn't/couldn't be rough enough when I wanted rough, and that he would balk at me being his very willing, very submissive slave from time to time. But those desires lessened for me over time, and he's pushed his expanded his own comfort zone with them quite a bit, so we kinda met in the middle in a very satisfactory way. :D

Now, I would be willing to give him a FFM threesome, and we kind of talk about that scenario sometimes during sex (like what I do with another girl and what the other girl and I would do to him), but he won't let me take the next step of making that happen. He's afraid it could damage our relationship. And although he doesn't say it, I think he's also afraid of me backsliding to a place where I feel I don't deserve him and what we have and I'm tempted to act out in ways that ensure those feelings turn into reality. I did it before, cheated on him the first time we were engaged. And I almost did it a couple of years back, after we were married, when I had this infatuation with a female coworker. I got drunk and kissed her, and had she reciprocated, I would've cheated. So, maybe he's right in not wanting to do something that might bring those temptations back for me.

That's a really tough choice. I used to be horrible to past BF's, I cheated constantly. I always warned them at the beginning that I sucked at monogamy, but I doubt that ever made them feel any better when it happened.
I can't even wrap my head around doing that to my husband now though.

It sounds like you have a very ideal situation now and maybe what it boils down to is do you need this fantasy to be realized? or is it enough to have it as just that... fantasy? How my husband and I do this now is we only play with others together. Maybe if you can come to place like that with your husband... find a friend or two that you both fully trust and are attracted to, you can curb your desire to mess around behind his back if it arises again?

Regardless it sounds like you two have something wonderful!! 💋💋

I wish he would be interested in kissing me, touching me, caressing my body. I wish he would be at least a tad interested when I go and sit in his lap naked......:cool:

My wife will rarely rim me unless we are pretty drunk. I want it every time she sucks my cock!

My butt my butt my butt!! God I wish he would touch, kiss, lick, worship my butt!! I mean, is that really too much to ask???

Let me into her mind as we're making love, describing what she's thinking about and being 100% open about her thoughts as we fuck

I want to play, tease, and enjoy my wife's ass. I am obsessed with it but it just seems to be off limits.

Back