What's something your partner won't do sexually that you wish they would?

agree :rolleyes:

tumblr_mzfslcEgtZ1qbh1xjo1_500.gif

EXACTLY !!!!!!!!

Plain and simple, I'd love for her to suck my cock. She just can't get herself to do it. Before any wise advisor out there starts in on the old personal hygiene thing, I'm almost always freshly showered and perfectly clean for sex. She actually just has a phobia about bodily fluids, but she certainly doesn't mind me partaking of her juices, won't kiss afterwards tho.

Like a couple of others, this makes me realise how lucky I am ... the BF and I talk about all sorts of things, and anything that we're even both mildly interested in gets tried out ... we started out with a whole list of 'limits', of which a huge number have since been broken, with enthusiasm.

No complaints butt...

I really don't have any complaints but I like it when my husband fucks my older sister and he doesn't do it very often. I know she has a thing for him and I wish he would pay a little more attention to her needs.

Like a couple of others, this makes me realise how lucky I am ... the BF and I talk about all sorts of things, and anything that we're even both mildly interested in gets tried out ... we started out with a whole list of 'limits', of which a huge number have since been broken, with enthusiasm.

I'm in a frisky mood, and happy to outline specifics (in this thread - not PMs). ;)

alrighty then, let's get started : )

LOL ... I guess one of the common themes is oral. I always think that's a pity - I love giving blow jobs, and with my current bf I've learnt to control my gag reflex a lot more than I could before. This morning he had me lying on the bed, kneeling over me so he could slide his cock in as far as it could go ... and then I remembered to relax my throat enough so he could go in just that little bit deeper. He loves that, being able to actually feel my throat tighten around the head of his cock.

LOL ... I guess one of the common themes is oral. I always think that's a pity - I love giving blow jobs, and with my current bf I've learnt to control my gag reflex a lot more than I could before. This morning he had me lying on the bed, kneeling over me so he could slide his cock in as far as it could go ... and then I remembered to relax my throat enough so he could go in just that little bit deeper. He loves that, being able to actually feel my throat tighten around the head of his cock.

Memories ... *Sigh*

i concur. sounds most enjoyable

i concur. sounds most enjoyable

I think that was the second BJ of the morning ... the first was as he was waking up, also something he loves. Usually more active on my part, lots of lick, kissing, looking up at him ... the version he refers to as 'adoring'. He's video-ed that once or twice.

Anything else ...?

Last edited:
I really don't have any complaints but I like it when my husband fucks my older sister and he doesn't do it very often. I know she has a thing for him and I wish he would pay a little more attention to her needs.

Wow really, keeping it all in the family, you're such a good sister ;););)

To be honest I can't think of anything. She's been willing to try whatever I've thought up at least once.

I wish my wife felt the same way about me and her older sister, she has needs that I would happily meet. Maybe she doesn't love her sister enough, lol.

Disclaimer: This is not meant as a thread to bash people. Consent is important and respecting boundaries is as well. I just figured this could be an interesting and/or fun topic.

Two things my partner won't do that I wish she would.

1. Swallow
  2. Record herself with another man

I wish that she'd swallow during blow jobs. Not because I need her to be submissive or anything like that. I just want the amazing sensation to continue throughout the entire orgasm. We've come up with a compromise though. When I'm about to cum she starts to lick, suck, and nibble on my frenulum. It gives the sensation of a continuous blow job but she doesn't have to deal with the texture issues that come with swallowing cum.

Regarding point number two, I just don't know if it'll ever happen but I'm hopeful. We're in a hotwife relationship and over the course of 5-6 years we've been like that she's had about one partner per year. She plays online and texts with people often but in terms of physical hook ups there have only been a few. I'm dying to see her give someone a blow job but she feels uncomfortable with it so I don't push it because it's not a deal breaker for me.

How about you guys?
Peg me...

1. Have regular sex with me.
2. Try new things.
3. Openly let me have sex with my fwb, since he doesnt seem to want to.

As a bbw my wife has body issues, despite me telling her how much i love and lust after her. So she doesn't
Parade naked for me
Dress up in sexy clothes
Not keen on letting me lick her pussy
Gets embaressed if bent over or on all fours and i admire her pussy.

She is keen to learn how to suck my cock and is taking instruction, but doesn't want me to cum in her mouth.

1. Drop the germ-a-phobia crap. (We have been married a very long time. No STDs!)

2. An enthused BJ for me more than 1 or twice a year.

3. Being enthused and wanting or 'guiding' me into eating/licking her. Even though she often showers before sex, she pulls me up wen I try to go down. :( I am very clean and manicured down there. No excuses for me.

4. Let me make love to her lovely breasts. Touch, lick, suck, tickle....just don't take my hand off of them when I touch them. (and/or cringe) I miss when she was lactating!!! This is on my wish list, but will never come back.

5. "Open up" and relax. Let me get in there deep. On rare occasions, she will relax with her legs cradled and we rock together. Mostly, it is shallow.

6. Be a little more adventurous. Missionary style on the same side of the bed everytime, can get old.

Let me eat her pussy
Peg me
Have a 3sum (both varieties)
Eat my creampies
Plus alot more I'm sure

Same situation here! :-( We've been together for 20+ years. Previous long term boyfriend was a jackass, he cheated on her and was emotionally manipulative.

We both recently (last couple of years) discovered and really enjoy prostate massage, which thankfully she doesn't mind and is ok with doing.

I'd really like to try pegging. She refuses to go there though, maybe because she won't take it it anally herself? I don't know.

It's very dissapointing.

CU

I know this is an old post and you probably figured it out since then, but just in case you did not. Does it matter to you if it is really pegging or will you be OK if she did it by hand? By that I mean if she was holding a vibe in her hand and fucking you with it?

The thing is, for a woman there is a big difference between just giving you the physical sensation that you want (that can be easily done by hand) and actually attaching that thing to her body and imitating a man. I love anal, both giving and receiving, but would never go for a full pegging. It is just not me. How I see it is If he wants to be with a man, he needs to be with a man. If he wants to be with me, he has to accept the fact that I am a woman and don't have a cock to fuck him with.

Update: Hm... Should have started reading from the end and addressed this collectively, as pegging seems to be a recurring theme on this thread.

Last edited:
Back