What's something your partner won't do sexually that you wish they would?

I wish...

Disclaimer: This is not meant as a thread to bash people. Consent is important and respecting boundaries is as well. I just figured this could be an interesting and/or fun topic.

Two things my partner won't do that I wish she would.

1. Swallow
  2. Record herself with another man

I wish that she'd swallow during blow jobs. Not because I need her to be submissive or anything like that. I just want the amazing sensation to continue throughout the entire orgasm. We've come up with a compromise though. When I'm about to cum she starts to lick, suck, and nibble on my frenulum. It gives the sensation of a continuous blow job but she doesn't have to deal with the texture issues that come with swallowing cum.

Regarding point number two, I just don't know if it'll ever happen but I'm hopeful. We're in a hotwife relationship and over the course of 5-6 years we've been like that she's had about one partner per year. She plays online and texts with people often but in terms of physical hook ups there have only been a few. I'm dying to see her give someone a blow job but she feels uncomfortable with it so I don't push it because it's not a deal breaker for me.

How about you guys?

I wish she would:
1. Be willing to enjoy sex with another man while I watch...
2. Peg me a few times a month.
3. Share her fantasies with me and help me make them reality.
:devil::devil::devil:

I wish she would....

1. Try a mff threesome
2. Be open to exploring anal
3. Masturbate for me

Finish a blow job or hand job.
Lose a little weight so mounting her wasn't so much like a work out.
Pay a little more affectionate attention to my balls for no reason at all....

Disclaimer: This is not meant as a thread to bash people. Consent is important and respecting boundaries is as well. I just figured this could be an interesting and/or fun topic.

Two things my partner won't do that I wish she would.

1. Swallow
  2. Record herself with another man

I wish that she'd swallow during blow jobs. Not because I need her to be submissive or anything like that. I just want the amazing sensation to continue throughout the entire orgasm. We've come up with a compromise though. When I'm about to cum she starts to lick, suck, and nibble on my frenulum. It gives the sensation of a continuous blow job but she doesn't have to deal with the texture issues that come with swallowing cum.

Regarding point number two, I just don't know if it'll ever happen but I'm hopeful. We're in a hotwife relationship and over the course of 5-6 years we've been like that she's had about one partner per year. She plays online and texts with people often but in terms of physical hook ups there have only been a few. I'm dying to see her give someone a blow job but she feels uncomfortable with it so I don't push it because it's not a deal breaker for me.

How about you guys?

I wish she would peg me.
Extra points if she takes me shopping for her implement of ass destruction...
Home run if she asks the clerk for advice on which would be best for a beginner of my size (referring to me).

Last edited:
Yeah, a little affection would be nice. My wife dryed up about 3 years ago. Sure am jerking off alot!!

I wish my wife would let me bang her in the ass. We used to do anal once in a while - I know she never enjoyed it.

Altho she plays the dominant role in our sexual relationship, I’m constantly having to top from the bottom because she doesn’t think that way. It’s fine, and a nice problem to have, but I wish it was a little more intense and natural for her.

She would never go for it, but I’ve always fantasized watching while she got fucked by other men.

Have a 3some, fmf, ffm, or mfm. At this point it'll be only a fantasy I'm afraid

Back